Search results

1. TrooperJohn

Here is the $100.00 Trooper when I got it.

Here is the $100.00 Trooper when I got it.
  2. TrooperJohn

Yeah Huis they can be hard to find. I lost a deal on a Big Boy. I think think from what you said...

Yeah Huis they can be hard to find. I lost a deal on a Big Boy. I think think from what you said that is what you have. It came with a 6hp and a wooden board rack on the back. If you have a seat on the box on the back then I'm not sure but the seat may have been added to the box. I have had good...
  3. TrooperJohn

Hey Big Huis, Glad to see a new Trooper rider. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you but I...

Hey Big Huis, Glad to see a new Trooper rider. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you but I have not been on here for a long time. I have been working on a lot of projects and am still way behind. Sorry but those 2 questions I have not seen come up before and have no clue of an answer. I...
  4. TrooperJohn

I'm hooked

What is that yellow monster? Nice collection. I've been into minies and scooters less then a year and have 3 now. 2 Tule Troopers and a Cat Pennies Mod. It's like eating peanuts. You just can't stop. I don't go looking, they just find me. Keep on puttin' :scooter:
  5. TrooperJohn

Anybody know what this is?

Thanks guys, The knowledge on this site is awesome. :thumbsup:
  6. TrooperJohn

Thanks minibikin', I checked out your pictures and see that it looks a lot like yours. Thanks for the info. :bowdown:
  7. TrooperJohn

Just picked this up from my neighbor for $20.00. Have no idea what it is or was but the parts are worth the $20. :shrug: It has disc breaks, an after market front end that was welded on incorrectly so it doesn't turn very sharp, a Tecumseh engine but I havent even looked to see what size...
  8. $20.00 Yard Sale Mini Bike

$20.00 Yard Sale Mini Bike

Don't have a clue what this is. I know it's not stock. It is a mixture of parts.
  9. $20.00 Yard Sale Mini Bike

$20.00 Yard Sale Mini Bike

Don't have a clue what this is. I know it's not stock. It is a mixture of parts.
  10. TrooperJohn

Hegar kick starter project

Yes this is still on. Even more so now. He just need the original parts to copy. Anybody with even some or one of any parts to this and would loan or sell them please let Gearbox know. Thanks, Keep on puttin' :scooter:
  11. TrooperJohn

60s Briggs & Stratton ???

Thank You Kustom Kart Kid, It didn't look anything like that when I got it. This scooter had the engine with the Deepco driver and no transmission. The 2nd one I bought had the transmission and and Deepco Maxamatic driven but no engine. So out of the 2 I put this one together. Keep on puttin'...
  12. TrooperJohn

60s Briggs & Stratton ???

Thanks Restore Kid, I really appreciate the conformation. I thought is was a 4HP. Thanks again. Keep on puttin :scooter:
  13. TrooperJohn

Wtb

I am looking for a part to a Tecumseh kick starter. I have a friend with a machine shop that will make the part if I can find one to copy. The part I am looking for is the crankshaft gear and ratchet assy. It is the big black part in the picture. I would like to Buy, Rent, Barrow with deposit...
  14. tecumseh kick starter

tecumseh kick starter

Pictures of tecumseh kick starter
  15. tecumseh kick starter

tecumseh kick starter

Pictures of tecumseh kick starter
  16. TrooperJohn

homemade kick starter

Good idea. Very simple and inexpensive. :thumbsup:
  17. TrooperJohn

homemade kick starter

That's wierd, I guess that hook pulls the chain over the top of the small sproket and turns the crank. Someone did a lot of thinking on that one. Keep on puttin :scooter:
  18. TrooperJohn

Comment by 'TrooperJohn' in media 'Kick Starter build in progress'

Outer plate with kicker installed