Search results

1. M

ruttman spyder drag bike

Went a different route with my new spyder instead of a built up Briggs I threw I built up predator on it a new seat front rim and tire and back slick.im still looking for a 5 spoke rim for the back and trying to figure out wat im gonna do for breaks. I like the look of the stock sprocket makes...
  2. M

ruttman seat

Looking for a ruttman seat for my long frame spyder ....
  3. M

gage roller rockers

Any body running these rockers ? ...when installing them they come in contact with the retainer on the exhaust side just a little I'm thinking I need to shim them up anybody run into this problem?
  4. M

parts for new project ...

Just picked up a few things for my next project I swear y'all gave me the bug lol.This time last year I was buying a motor from another member now I'm building my own..still waiting on a few things like rockers and jets but here's wat I just picked up 24mm flatslide mikuni 18cc head Ported...
  5. M

rs rev rockers

Anybody run these ...I heard the tips break off the roller rockers so I was thinking these would be stronger
  6. M

24mm flatslide mikuni

Picked up this new carb to good to pass up Can anyone tell me a little about it.a few guys in my area are running them with good results .I've been running a 22mm roundslide mikuni knockoff on my predator 212 runs good mods are Arc rod &flywheel 8°advaced key Black mamba sir 18cchead 27/25...
  7. M

billet guide plate

Finally picked up some chromoly pushrods and guide plate. iv been running the stamped 1.3 rockers and black mamba sr on stock pushrods for awhile. wen I installed the guide plate it raised up the rockers should I get longer pushrods or did I install it wrong lol or should I get the rs guide...
  8. M

on the look for a new ruttman seat

In search of a ruttman seat for a long fram spyder
  9. M

new gearing on my fox

I need help on deciding what gears to run on my jackshaft thers a 60 sprocket on a 15 inch rim the kid i bought it from used it for the trails. he said it only did 20 and would rev out real fast .ther was a 20 tooth gear that went to a 8 tooth gear then to the 60 tooth sprocket im not sure how...
  10. M

fox thunderbolt 198 mc

Just picked up a fox thunderbolt off craigslist its in good shape. its for my sons birthday its sumthing he can ride the trails and threw the snow on. last year i got him a ruttman spyder so hes gonna be excited when he sees it. i stripped all the paint off and used some filler primer and...
  11. M

question for you drag guys...

Iv been having a hard time trying to decide wat size rear tire and rim im gonna use wat do you guys recommend 6in rim or 8inch i like the look of a bigger meatier tire but i have seen alot with small wide cart tires
  12. M

...parts for a new build...

I'm looking for a few parts to get my build going it will be based around a Honda gx390 I will be making the fram but I will need a few things to start 8in rear Rim and tire Front end off of a small dirtbike or pitbike something that has shocks Front/rear Breaks and calipers Thought...
  13. M

governor hole ?

Iv been told a few things so I thought I'd ask on here before I go ahead and do it. I finally got around to swapping all my parts over to my new block rod piston flywheel all the goodies. I was gonna put a bolt and Teflon nut to plug the hole from were I removed the governor but I've been...
  14. M

honda gx390

Got a genuine Honda gx390 me and my uncle are about to build it up who knows wat it will run like or look like next spring because he has all types of plans for it he is a snowmobile guy and wants to do sumthing new I have a built up clone 212 motor that spins high rpms no problem so im not a...
  15. M

full suspension/trail minibike roller

Me and my son built up a ruttman last year and he road it everywhere including the trails so I decided we would build up something for him to tear it up on threw the trails behind my house I was looking at a dessert fox fram but it got away from me if anyone has a nice roller of any kind that...
  16. M

stolen ruttman spyder

My sons ruttman spyder got stolen out of are backyard tonight around 9pm beach daily and Annapolis area the suspect has a short afro about 250 was wearing white shorts and a dark shirt my neighbors and my wife seen him ....the bike has a few things on it that I would notice like the inside of a...
  17. M

13 hp jiangdong

Came across one of these motors are they as reliable as all the other clone motors ? Any aftermarket parts? Any info would be great thanks
  18. M

18cc honda head on predator

So I'm wondering a few things I have a 18cc Honda head milled .65 ..p&p I'm running a 22mm carb black mamba cam wat would be the best valve size combo ? And I'm running 1.3 stamped rockers 26lb springs iv seen a lot about the champion rockers are they better or just easyer to set the valve lash...
  19. M

clone build tips?

I'm gonna build up a clone flywheel/rod/flattop piston cam everything ...I was wondering if y'all have any tips or tricks on installing thes parts
  20. M

nr racing head for predator212

Got a few questions just trying to get some opinion's I'm upgrading my valve train on my 212 and my buddy gots a unused nr head that's been milled&ported stock sized ss valves 26lb springs Chromoly pushrods and billet lefters my question is are these good heads for the price or I'm I better...