honda gx390

Got a genuine Honda gx390 me and my uncle are about to build it up who knows wat it will run like or look like next spring because he has all types of plans for it he is a snowmobile guy and wants to do sumthing new I have a built up clone 212 motor that spins high rpms no problem so im not a newby neither is my uncle he wants to go all out which is cool with me I have no doubts that he can make it happen but I wanna be able to give him some good pointers to kinda direct him on wat to get he would rather make all the parts we need because he dosent realize the parts are available if I was able to show him a proven base we could go from ther is ther anything that I will run into that will be a problem like clearance wise or anything any pointers are welcome this will go on a costume made fram which I will probley make a thread in in the next few weeks just look out

CarPlayLB

wow! that is a long sentence! This may be a bit easier to help if we threw some punctuation in!
There are a lot of folks here that can help, you may want to be specific though

Well I no there's ppl that can help that's why i asked. And as for the long sentence you were still able to read it ...I'm just asking questions like I said who knows were this build will go I'm just going off of wat problems usually come along wen building up one of this motors

CarPlayLB

gx390's are definitely big bad a$$ motors tell your unkl to get a billet flywheel billet rod and a cam from Isky them get either a modded honda 390 carb or use a tillotson with a billet intake there are a few guys here that make big power with those it should really have some torque if done right and i didnt actually read the first post cause it gav me a hedache and i couldunt reely tel wat you where askin sorry was just tri in to help ya thru this

GX390 is a bad A$$ engine. mine is stock and will haul me around at 50 mph with the TAV. exhaust and intake are free flow as much as i can get it. nothing fancy and the only thing i would upgrade to would be a 10 hp diesel.