Search results

1. C

taco 100b

Not looking to start any pissing matches, just wondering if anybody knows any more about the 100b release date, is it still viable? . Ive read all the crap from back in 2011 with taco joe but wondered if there were any production updates, tacos site doesnt give much info.:innocent:
  2. C

brakes

Im looking for some brake ideas. I was originally gonna build a disc brake setup for my jackshaft. Overlooked the fact that my jackshaft is gonna land an 1-1/2 from my swing arm pivot. I running 10 Azusa astro wheels.
  3. C

azusa astro width?

I ordered 2 azusa astro 10" wheels , the rear with 72 t sprocket and drum brake assembly. I also ordered tires. Delivery was set for today. Turns out OldMiniBikes split the delivery, I only received the tires today. I tried to contact them online and by phone with no luck. Can anyone give me an approx...
  4. C

homebuilt woods bike

Yup, new guy here. Im just getting started building a woods mini/trail bike for my 14 yr old son. I just picked up the engine. Steel tubing delivery is set for tuesday, the wheels should be here 2morrow. Next purchase is a TAV2. I plan on building the rear swingarm tomorrow and getting srarted...
  5. C

jackshaft with tav

Starting a ground up project with a custom frame for my son. I plan to use a predator engine with a tav. Assuming I will need to use a jack shaft, I will also be building a rear swing arm. What size sprocket should I put on the jackshaft to keep the ratio 1:1 with the driven clutch pulley from...
  6. C

new to OldMiniBikes

New to the forum. Starting a ground up build on a minibike for my 14 yr old son, Or (cycle) as ill be using 10" rims. I worked 15 years as a corporate machinest/fabricator for a local wire mill. I am currently a union ironworker employed in upstate ny. Lots of great info and ideas on this site...