Search results

1. Rico

Suzuki Trailhopper wiring harness

Hello, I bought myself a Trailhopper from 1970. I would like to put a battery in it, but near to the battery is a big plug on the harness for some other thing/part.. Where is it for...
  2. Rico

Kawasaki KV75 modell, type, year ??

Hi, Since last week I have this little Kawasaki KV75. But I can´t find out what modelltype or year it is. I saw on the internet something about KV75 A1 or 2 or .., But what type is this one? I also would like to know what year it is, so I can rebuild it in original style. Regards,
  3. Rico

Honda QA 50 wheels

Hi there, I´m looking for a pair of complete wheels from a Honda QA 50. If someone could help me finding those that would be great! Regards, Rico
  4. Rico

Kawasaki KV75

Hi, I have the option to buy a Kawasaki kv75 for 1000€ They are very rare here in europe. Would it be worth that money? I don´t know much about these bikes, but they look realy nice to me. Regards, Rico This is the KV75
  5. Rico

The Big Wheel Projects

Hi, My name is Rico, i´m 20 years old and i´m from the Netherlands. 2 Years ago my dad and I bought 6 crappy old Yamaha Big Wheels by a local dealer. They were the craziest bikes I´ve ever seen, and also very rusty. The BW´s ( 4 BW200 2 BW350 ) were used in a Dutch Monstertruck show, so when...