Search results

1. Commonrail

Murray Track 2 worth $100?

The threads on the neck are messed up. The previous owner let the kids ride it with the the bearings shot and the nut loose so it took the threads down to bare metal about where it would try and tighten but with 1/3 of the threads missing in that area it would slip out. I replaced everything but...
  2. Commonrail

Searching on Craigslist for a cheap push mower for my lawn business I ran across a Murray Track 2. Called the guy up and he said it was $300 firm and hadn't been cranked in 4 years... Well pass on the $300 and def pass on an engine that hasn't been ran in 4 years!! I paid $120 for mine a year...
  3. Commonrail

Good luck getting parts for one.. I need new forks on mine after a little incident. I have searched high and low for one and/or parts. Nothing comes up. genethehandymani how much and where are you located?
  4. Commonrail

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

Who all has built a set of wheelie bars? I know I need some once I put the torque converter setup on mine.
  5. Commonrail

Weiner Pipe

It's all about the curvature.
  6. Commonrail

Murray Track 2 Mini Bike Owners Group

I wrecked mine on the 13th of this month. Bent the front forks into the frame and got a good bit of road rash on my forearm. Had to heat the forks up with a torch and bend them back. I will attempt to weld where the threads are on the head and attempt to thread them back. If it's a no-go then...
  7. Commonrail

DoodleBug hydraulic brake

That's the same one Hotrodminibikes.com sells. It's complete garbage!! Mine sheared off and I ran off into a ditch. Anyone looking to buy one... DON'T!!!
  8. Commonrail

Predator 420cc on a db30

8000 rpms is pretty scary on a DB30 with 1 rear tire brake lol.
  9. Commonrail

Predator 420cc on a db30

It still spins 3600 rpms in stock form. That's as fast as the chain setup will go. Only thing you'll gain is getting to top speed quicker.
  10. Commonrail

Hydraulic brake failure.

I have not worked on it since it got hot out. I bought a Murray track 2 and got it up and going but once it cools down I'll get it going again. The hot rod mini bike line is for 8mm banjo bolts and the new hyraulic brake uses a 10mm bolt. I "rigged" up the end of the break line to see if it will...
  11. Commonrail

Briggs flat head 5hp tank question.

If it's in better shape then the one I posted the pics on. I'll take it
  12. Commonrail

New Predator V Twin Inbound

Anybody know if there are any billet upgrades for this engine? Just got a flyer in the mail from HF and this engine is on sale for $545.
  13. Commonrail

I'm not 100% on which carb it uses. I've gotta go look. I bought the setup used. From what I found it was the more common carb (doubt that helps tho). I've got the rebuild kit so I can pull the numbers and that might help.
  14. Commonrail

I'll get some pics of it when I get off work. They're pretty visible and there's quite a few.
  15. Commonrail

Is there any coating you can use to fill up the holes that the rust enhanced in the fuel bowl in the tank?
  16. Commonrail

Frustrated....OldMiniBikes Warehouse..

My issue wasn't with OldMiniBikes but it was with gocartsusa.com, I ordered the torque converter setup for my DB30 with the predator engine. It showed up and as I'm looking through it, I'm missing 4 small fine pitch threaded bolts that hold on the cover. So I call them up and let them know what was...
  17. Commonrail

Murray Track 2 Brake Conversion

I like that strut idea. I'm gonna look at mine when I get home and take some measurements and also try to clean up the band and drum. The brakes on mine are horrible!! The bolt measurement I came up with is 4 bolt and 2-3/4" spacing. Nothing measures that in the disc brake world from my...
  18. Commonrail

Parts for Murray Track 2.

They are nonexistent unless you work at a machine shop that builds bearings lol. I was literally mind blown when I searched the Internet, called specialty bearing supply shops and talked to some of the tool and die machinist at work. All you need is the standard 1.375" OD bearing and a strip of...