Search results

1. V

Honda briggs hybrid

I thought it sounded crazy, but if a guy had parts and access to the equipment to do it. It could be done. Guy said it used XR top end, rod and piston. Lower half briggs block and crank
  2. V

Honda briggs hybrid

I just heard from a old timer you can take a 5hp flathead block, cut off cylinder and replace it with a older honda xr style top end. Make it a OHV engine if sorts!! Anyone ever heard of this?
  3. V

Intek 206cc 6.5

From stock to mild, is it the same steps as a clone? Remove gov Billet rod, flywheel, and valve springs? Of course a carb and exhaust mod are standard I know.
  4. V

Newb from Indiana

I do 95% of my hunting with bows. I love guns but the thrill of bow hunting is a rush that's hard to beat.
  5. V

Newb from Indiana

This Indian is what I'm "cutting my teeth on" per say. Nothing against mini bikes I've had a few but I've built this close to scale I think. Wheel base is at 61" after the Indian its on to a 1915 ish Harley clone! I'm a try to figure out this pic posting stuff. Most forums I an just use the...
  6. V

Newb from Indiana

Tried to post pics via photobucket. It denied it?
  7. V

Newb from Indiana

Hey everybody, My name is Brandon 31yrs old married father of 4, union distiller, back yard gear head fabricator. Been building air-cooled VWs since I was 15, have had over 150 vehicles in the past 16 years. I guess you could say its my vice, wife hates it. But i tell her its better than...