Newb from Indiana

Hey everybody,

My name is Brandon 31yrs old married father of 4, union distiller, back yard gear head fabricator. Been building air-cooled VWs since I was 15, have had over 150 vehicles in the past 16 years. I guess you could say its my vice, wife hates it. But i tell her its better than hitting up the local pub isn't it!

Avid outdoors man do a lot of bow hunting "deer, small game, fish". Stay pretty active with kids, my daughters 11,9, and 9 "long story, not twins either" keep me goin will softball, basketball, track, cheer leading, etc etc etc. My son is only 4 so he hasn't really started the sports thing yet! So needless to say I stay busy but i hit the shop every-night for a few hours after family goes to bed, its my time then!

I'm currently building a 1911 Indian board track racer replica. No pics to share just yet but frame is all tacked up and setting on some 26" bicycle wheels while i await for parts to build wheels arrive. I will post pics soon of it and a few other of my older projects.

I just acquired a engine for my Indian build, as i searched for parts i stumbled upon this sight. I scored a intek 206 at scrap yard for $8! Its missing carb, intake, and exhaust but has great compression and on hot ass coil "my pinky was numb for like 45 min" so it being a briggs I figured since it wasn't locked up it was worth a shot for $8.

So anyhow here i am OldMiniBikes.com, this is gonna look like a old bike just may not be considered mini.

Thanks
Brandon

Hey Brandon, welcome to OldMiniBikes. As an Ohio neighbor I'm just warning you to keep away of the mini bikes on craigslist in our area, THEY ARE ALL MINE!!! lol....JK. Can't wait to see some pics of that bike, love those old board track racers!

oh...ya. As a fellow hunter, stay away from all the game too!!!! :2guns::2guns::laugh::laugh:

This Indian is what I'm "cutting my teeth on" per say. Nothing against mini bikes I've had a few but I've built this close to scale I think. Wheel base is at 61" after the Indian its on to a 1915 ish Harley clone!

I'm a try to figure out this pic posting stuff. Most forums I an just use the image link from photo bucket!