Search results

1. Danny01

Non Hemi revs higher than Hemi 212???

Hey everyone, I haven't been on in a while. My brother got a Motovox a while back and I put a 212 Hemi on it. My question is, why does my non Hemi rev higher than his Hemi? I always thought the Hemis were supposed to have more rooms.
  2. Danny01

Hemi Head .VS. 14cc High Comp Head?

So I was wondering... Would I get more power from swapping my head for the hemi head or the 14cc high comp head? Anyone please?
  3. Danny01

Hydraulic brake pads??

Okay so a couple days ago I installed a hydraulic brake kit. Today I finished my brake pads. Luckily it came with an extra pair. Now what I want to know is should I just buy replacements or heavy duty copper pads?
  4. Danny01

Torque converter?

Okay I would love to have a torque converter on my bike. Now what I want to know is what I'll have to do to install one. Will I have to chop a chunk off the bottom? Do I need a jackshaft just to line up the 2 sprockets? Please help :)
  5. Danny01

212 predator non hemi valve float?

At what rpm do the valves float? When they float am I at a chance of blowing up my flywheel or my rod? Or is that at even higher rpms? Just wondering :)
  6. Danny01

what size rear axle?

what size is the rear axle on the older db? coming up with a top secret project lol someone help
  7. Danny01

19mm carb or bored and reworked carb? 79cc

so I know some of you guys will give me shit because it's a 79cc but whatever. I need some more power in the 79cc Predator, so I already have exhaust and a torque converter, now I need more air. Would it be better to buy a 19mm carb or a bored and reworked stock carbeurator? will it idle good...
  8. Danny01

need some help please!?

okay so I'm helping my friend out on his build. he has original length billet Rod/ billet flywheel/ 18# springs/ high compression head gasket/ chrome moly push rods/ 1:3 rockers/ thicker guide plate/ weiner exhaust pipe/ CI-1 predator improve cam/ Mikuni with long manifold with the pulse...
  9. Danny01

where can I get new forks?

hey, I haven't posted anything in a while. My bike got stuck open throttle when I was going to put it in the shed, and I smashed into the wall pretty damn hard and fast :(, basically my forks look like this > (not a typo my forks look like this sign >). where can I get some new forks for...
  10. Danny01

snowblower 212 engine swap

has anyone swapped out the engine on their snowblower for a 212 Predator? I was thinking it could be a cool/fun summer project for me
  11. Danny01

someone help me ID this engine please!!! :(

I have a Tecumseh snowblower, and I wanted to know what size engine this is... someone send me their email so you can post the pictures for me please
  12. Danny01

black mamba cam

when installing the black mamba cam do I need to get new valve springs right away, or can I wait a little while before I get them? will the engine run correctly without them?
  13. Danny01

converting to e85???

I was thinking of running e85 in my 212 Predator, but I don't know how much of a problem it is to convert it to e85... what will I need to do?( just a though)
  14. Danny01

header wrap? pros and cons?

I want to get some header because I do t want to keep burning my leg lol... what are the pros and cons of it though?
  15. Danny01

6" tires for sale!

I have a 13x5.00-6 tire which is brand new out of the box, and still had the stickers on it, and the original 145x70-6 tire for a doodlebug which is obviously used but the treads are basically brand new... pm me please
  16. Danny01

97cc 5/8" clutch... need gone!

I have the original clutch that came on the 97cc engine... I believe it is a 5/8" bore... it's an 11tooth, 35chain... the teeth on the sprocket are all intact... please pm me!
  17. Danny01

212 Predator Governer Removal?

I'm getting my billet parts in about 1-2 weeks... I wanted to remover the governer but didn't want to take out the whole linkage... I can just take the little plastic gear out correct?
  18. Danny01

doodlebug tire 145/70-6

anyone need the original tire that came on the old style doodlebug? I got a new front tire, and now I have this perfectly good doodlebug tire just laying around... someone make me an offer please I can get you pictures of needed :))) I am open to offers!!!
  19. Danny01

I have $100, what should I do?

okay I recieved $100, and I wanted to know what I should buy, I was thinking air filter kit, and high compression head gasket... but no billet parts because I am not removing my governer yet I would appreciate your advice
  20. Danny01

oil catch can location

hey, I want to get the strut mount catch can, but I didn't want to install it in the back by the tire... where else can I mount it? I was thinking maybe in front of the engine, or where the rear fender mounts in front of the tire