1. Bignate123

Ohh60 performance air filter

Where can you get a performance air filter for a Tecumseh ohh60
  2. Bignate123

Briggs 3hp carb help

I need help finding a diafram for a 3hp carb
  3. Bignate123

Crashed mini bike

Look at this minibike on Craig's list it is nothing what it states to be!:doah:
  4. Bignate123

Max power

Does anyone know how much more power you could get from the arc upgraded air filter adapter vs the regular one?
  5. Bignate123

Subscribe to my YouTube

Subscribe to my YouTube to see all my minibike builds and small engine builds https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCoL5JVivN2tzTMoqA3rOA3g
  6. Bignate123

Us 60 drag strip Kentucky

There's a minibike drag at us60 raceway in hardinsburg Kentucky.
  7. Bignate123

Small engine forum

If anyone didn't know check out smallengineforum.com OldMiniBikes warehouse sponsors the forum.its a great place for people with a passion of minibike and engine related topic with people with a love for engines and how to fix them etc.check out Small Engine Repair Forum.
  8. Bignate123

Meetup in Kentucky?

Is there going to be a meetup in Kentucky if so come to Louisville Kentucky. Thanks
  9. Bignate123

Tires

What do you recommend for a front tire I'm not buying the 145-70-6 tire I ride a majority off road but quite a bit on road .what would be the best 15-6-6 tire for the front .thanks
  10. Bignate123

Predator 212 lifter noises????

I have 1.3 rockers on my engine and when I turned it to the intake-exhaust stroke it ticks pretty loud when the valves open? Do I have A problem?? Thanks
  11. Bignate123

See through valve cover

Are the see through valve covers clear the valve train? They sell them on eBay .also does anyone have a picture of it on the engine? Thanks
  12. Bignate123

Stage headers

Will someone please explain to me what the stages do on a header
  13. Bignate123

Polished block

Has anybody ever polished there small engine block? I would like to see pictures of one before I do mine so I get an idea how it would look. Thanks
  14. Bignate123

Plv flywheel

One of the differences difference between arc flywheel and plv flywheel is the shiny I know how to make them more shiner than arcs you get it chrome plated there you go that solves the shiny problems
  15. Bignate123

Air filter adapter

Who is running this airspeed adapter?
  16. Bignate123

Predator 212 performance coil

Is there a performance coil out there under $100
  17. Bignate123

New guy in ky

I'm new to the site not to the minibikes and live in Kentucky.glad to be on the site now
  18. Bignate123

Thumb throttle

Is it possible to hookup a thumb throttle instead of a twist throttle
  19. Bignate123

Doodlebug build

I'm building a db30 old style I'm getting my frame forks and small parts powder coated
  20. Bignate123

Predator 212 build

I'm building a predator 212 for my Baja doodlebug (currently getting powdercoating)