Search results

1. raypennachio

Fox Banshee rear sprocket issues

Hello all, I've been having quite a bit of issues with my rear sprocket. The rim and sprocket are a one piece assembly, and cannot be seperated. The tire size is a 4.10x3.50x6. The sprocket doesnt appear to be "true" and wobbles when rotating. At higher speeds i believe it is causing the chain...
  2. raypennachio

Tecumseh h35 throttle hook up

hello all! My tecumseh h35 is finally running! I am now having trouble connecting the throttle to the carb. The governer arm is loose and when i tightenvir it doesnt allow the carb to move. Any help would be appreciated!
  3. raypennachio

Tecumseh 3.5 compression issues

Hello all, We have recently acquired a manco thunderbird that had been sitting for several years. I started it and it ran for three minutes before it wouldnt start again. It had about 40psi of compression. We took the head off, cleaned the valves piston and head, tried to start it again and...
  4. raypennachio

Sprocket ground clearance

I have a 71 Fox Banshee that came with a welded on rear sprocket to the rim. The tire size it came with is a 4.10x3.50-6 I cannot make left turns without the chain dragging on the ground and popping off Would it be best to change the tire to a taller one? I dont have much room; I'm not sure...
  5. raypennachio

Vintage Dynamark/Fox Banshee Information

Hello all, I recently purchased a vintage dynamark/fox banshee and I cannot find any information on it I have attached pictures, hopefully i can get some information on it I'll be receiving the gas tank later All the tags/ stickers are there and mostly readable Thanks in advance