Search results

1. J

predator parts for linkage

I do have extraised parts around .... how does one remove the butterfly shafts without damaging the plastic throttle armiture
  2. J

predator parts for linkage

i wound up with a predator 212 without anything atop the carb butterfly... are there any replacement parts other than stock that can be used easily with cable kits.
  3. J

what end on brake cable

What are you fellas using on the end, to attach to the FLAT ( with hole ) lever on drums
  4. J

what end on brake cable

OldMiniBikes warhouse part number R_264 What end do i need for drum brake??? clevis? cant find one there. my brake only has a lever with 1/4"ish hole or is there a better cable
  5. J

wrong tire size

That was good fit, and took some time to tighten up some clearances on the nova front end. Can anyone suggest a larger sprocket that makes sense?
  6. J

Wiit?

Anybody?
  7. J

Wiit?

Cool... Any particular pedigree?
  8. J

Wiit?

9. J

wrong tire size

looks the part Shinko 421 Series Mini Bike Trail Front - Rear Tire - Motorcycle Superstore Think i need a new tube?? I guessing i should keep the same one since wheel size remains the same
  10. J

wrong tire size

Beautimous I'll try to find it, but let me know if you do as well. I went through a catalog at work this morning and came up empty
  11. J

wrong tire size

Hmm, was my iPhone, but sent to email in full res, then reduced aspect by 75% in ms paint. Seems to work good for forums. You've got me curious though... I'll try this one straight from the phone
  12. J

wrong tire size

do you have a suggestion on tire size; i dont see many narrower than 480-400/8
  13. J

wrong tire size

Was thinking I could cut off the cup and sleeve the fork; making if solid. I dont own any minibikes other than this project.... wondering if the spring is all that critical
  14. J

Wit?

think the nova had bar mounts??? or is that "custom" work
  15. J

Wit?

havn't found any pics on either.....that match Think the brake parts interchange specifically with one or the other
  16. J

wrong tire size

Curious about others solutions to my issue. A bike I recently got has bad tire rub against the upper spring cup on the front suspension. There are many ways to go here... but I'd rather not replace the tires. Thanks
  17. J

Wit?