Search results

1. cajun66

Jackshaft sprocket on Super Bronc VT-10

How many teeth were on the front sprocket on the Heald Super Bronc VT-10?
  2. cajun66

I need help finding missing Heald parts

My Super Bronc VT-1012 is missing the tav belt and the sprocket and chain. I think it's a #40 chain so that's not an issue. How many teeth are on the small sprocket? What series tav did it have? Thanks in advance.
  3. cajun66

I need forum tech help

I only get on the net with my phone and somehow got where I'm seeing the board in PC(?) mode. I've been trying, but cant get back to mobile view. Help?
  4. cajun66

Re-new member. Hello again.

Made the mistake of getting out of minibikes without finishing a single one a few years back. Bought a tractor supply Baja and eventually modified it a little. It ultimately went down the road too because it just wasn't old enough. Well miracle upon miracles, I managed to score my old Heald...
  5. cajun66

Modifying a Comet Torc-a-verter

Been lurking a while and finally have a question. The old comet belt drive I have won't work with the 5.5hp OHV honda I have. If I could lengthen the frame on the converter the rear pulley/shaft assembly would clear the head and valve cover. Has anyone done this? Will I be able to find a longer...
  6. cajun66

Can't find info on Indian Mini

I've been asked to preserve a mini motorcycle for a friend's dad. I haven't picked it up yet, but I was trying to get some info asap and can't find anything. It carries the Indian Motorcycle name and Logo. And it's called a "Dust Runner". Looks to be around 50-90cc with an actual transmission...
  7. cajun66

Heald VT10 project

Selling my VT10 to fund other projects. Motor doesn't run. Everything else in great shape. New jack shaft and shaft bearings. Email me at: the_cajun66@yahoo.com
  8. cajun66

Roadside trash find.

Found this on the side of the road while helping a friend saturday. Not sure what I'll do with it yet.
  9. cajun66

10hp Tecumseh won't run

The 10hp on my Super Bronc will run if I spray carb cleaner in the throat but will not run on it's own. The fuel pump is working and there is gas in the bowl every time I check. I took the carb apart and thoroughly cleaned it. What should the initial adjustments be for this carb? Engine Model#...
  10. cajun66

New member with new mini

Just bought this yesterday: 198? Heald Trail Bronc VT-10 Needs a little carb work and a new jackshaft, but still in great shape all things considered.