June 1960 rod and custom page 2 cool kart glad you got it id
  2. bmaclean

I call it Death Wish

3. bmaclean

Baja Doodle Bug 97cc Mini Bike Upgrades

Thinner air filter found online for $8
  4. bmaclean

Baja Doodle Bug 97cc Mini Bike Upgrades

The best bet would be to upgrade to a bigger engine rather than spend a bunch of money on that engine. However you can make some cheap upgrades that will get you 1-2 hp. $20 adjustable carb on Amazon comes with 2 jets. Put in a less restriction air filter and flip the plastic insert that blocks...
  5. bmaclean

Powerbee engine

I didn't get it. I was going to take a chance at 200 but sold for 340 plus shipping. I don't know enough about them to know what parts needed and cost
  6. bmaclean

Powerbee engine

Would this engine be suitable for a kart or mini bike. Does anyone know what is under that clutch and pulley.
  7. bmaclean

Any ideas on this kart I just picked up.....?

June 1960 arrived today
  8. bmaclean

I just found one on eBay for a 1959 so cool. thanks again
  9. bmaclean

Jim thank you for the information. I would love a copy of the ads. How do I get one.
  10. bmaclean

There are at least two of them. I'm supposed to pick this one up later today
  11. bmaclean

Vintage kart

Available near me wondering what it is
  12. bmaclean

B.A.T. is rocking this week

Cat 250 with wrong engine modified frame and air compressor chain guard goes for $1700?
  13. bmaclean

Finally found a picture... now what is it?

Is that a Yugo in the background
  14. bmaclean

B.A.T. is rocking this week

Was surprised on this one because of modified frame. There's also a nice bonanza on there and a lil Indian went for $3600 this week
  15. bmaclean

Help with 72 Suzuki Trailhopper MT50

You can also try bleeding the pump. There should be a screw on the pump. Open until fluid runs out
  16. bmaclean

According to specs your carb should be a mikuni vm14
  17. bmaclean

No that won't work. I'll look and see what I used on my ts90. Also most of the small displacement Suzuki engines in that era requires the injection system because a plate blocks off lube to lower end so oil is also injected there
  18. bmaclean

Look for a carb or rebuild kit for a ts50 gaucho. There are a couple on eBay now. Or maybe a new carb from a jr50 would fit. Also is the injection system still functioning? They sell rebuild kit for the pump.
  19. bmaclean

Bonanza Scout

Put it together with a clutch brake. I think it looks good.