Search results

1. M

Comment by 'mwieb180' in media 'Trapper seat'

Hey manchester1 did you make this seat cover or purchase? I have two trappers that need new covers and I am looking for some guidance. Thanks
  2. M

Chrysler 82021 - used on what?

Tony Pony
  3. M

Good point, also the same bikes from ebay. Now I'm even more confused than when I got into this conversations. I have another spreadsheet from the powerbee engine group. That shows that the 82015 came with either the sno pony snowmobile, Tony pony mini bike, or the mm101 powered surfboard.
  4. M

These were from the track and sport company that made the trapper trail bike
  5. M

Just a Heads Up...I Have Been Scammed

Also received a message from the same scammer. Thanks for the heads up!
  6. M

Trapper Trail Bike Wanted

Hello I am still looking for a trapper trail bike to purchase. I have been scouring craigslist and ebay for about 4 years with no luck. My friend had one as a kid and we spent hundreds of hours driving it back and forth around his farm. When the Chrysler engine finally went out, him and his dad...
  7. M

Looking for a trapper trail bike.

Hello I am looking for a trapper trail bike to purchase. I have been scouring craigslist and ebay for about 2 years with no luck. My friend had one as a kid and we spent hundreds of hours driving it back and forth around his farm. When the Chrysler engine finally went out, him and his dad welded...