Looking for a trapper trail bike.

Hello I am looking for a trapper trail bike to purchase. I have been scouring craigslist and ebay for about 2 years with no luck. My friend had one as a kid and we spent hundreds of hours driving it back and forth around his farm. When the Chrysler engine finally went out, him and his dad welded some new brackets and added a 5hp 4 stroke. He has since passed and his father has the bike.

I am Looking for a complete bike in any condition. Willing to set up cross country delivery or travel cross country to pick up.

Thanks for the help!

Hello I am looking for a trapper trail bike to purchase. I have been scouring craigslist and ebay for about 2 years with no luck. My friend had one as a kid and we spent hundreds of hours driving it back and forth around his farm. When the Chrysler engine finally went out, him and his dad welded some new brackets and added a 5hp 4 stroke. He has since passed and his father has the bike.

I am Looking for a complete bike in any condition. Willing to set up cross country delivery or travel cross country to pick up.

Thanks for the help!
It doesn't help but I believe it was on the vintage karting Facebook page fellow head one complete than one parts trapper but they were sold before I could even get any information this was in the last month so someone has two of them in the Cincinnati area. I am looking for information on the three wheel trapper there is one in this photograph. These ads don't call them trappers but they are the two wheel and three wheel trapper Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 10.44.58 PM.png

Attachments