Search results

1. Jblack0884

Trail master MB 200

I have a trail master MB 200 was riding then all of a sudden sounded like grinding almost the sound when a transmission is going out in a car but grinding sound I noticed metallic shaving on frame & thought it would make It home had to go up hill to get home it threw my chain off had to push it...
  2. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb200

I have a trailmaster mb200 I posted something on here earlier got one response so I'm going to put everything on this response my bike hesitates and it seems to make a whistling sound and it hesitates like lacks power I noticed that the chain is loose so I know that's one possibility but the...
  3. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb 200

My trailmaster mb200 jerks sometimes what could it be or sound like thanks
  4. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb 200

I have an MB trailmaster 200 I recently switched the motor from factory to a predator 212 My headlight will not come on though do I need a better or bigger magneto.?
  5. Jblack0884

Trail Master MB200 leaking oil

I have a trailmaster MB200 leaking oil cannot figure out where it is coming from or what it is don't know if it's run off from when I change the oil or what? But I swap the engine with a predator 212 and I park my bike and come out always will be like a drip of oil wondering what it might be any...
  6. Jblack0884

Trail Master MB200 leaking oil

I have a trailmaster MB200 leaking oil cannot figure out where it is coming from or what it is don't know if it's run off from when I change the oil or what? But I swap the engine with a predator 212 and I park my bike and come out always will be like a drip of oil wondering what it might be any...
  7. Jblack0884

Trailmaster MB200 got pulled over for being motorcycle

I have a trailmaster MB200 got pulled over a few days ago because I was told that it is a motorcycle I argued up back and forth to the officer that it was not a motorcycle what motorcycle do you pull start? Is what I told him also on top of that it does not have a real tank The tank is fake...
  8. Jblack0884

Trailmaster MB200 spacer issue

I recently changed my tire now that I got my new tire on I'm having problems getting the spacer back on took my chain cover off but I cannot figure out how to get the wheel spacer the sprocket side on it's a tight fit anyone help me or give me a better idea?
  9. Jblack0884

Trailmaster MB200 rear tire installation / brakes

Change my rear tire now I'm needing advice or help on how to get I don't know what I need help with rear brake caliper I pulled it off the disc now the brake calipers when I went to put my wheel on is closed so my question is how do I open brake caliper back up?
  10. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb 200 charging Coil

I recently swapped my stock Jiang dong engine for a predator 212 got everything else hooked up with out a hitch now my charging Coil must not be working because my headlight doesn't come on what could it be.?
  11. Jblack0884

Looking for a Jiang dong motor

If you anyone has a Jiang dong motor from the trailmaster mb 200 I'm interested in buying thank you
  12. Jblack0884

Looking for Original Jiang dong

If you anyo
  13. Jblack0884

Trailmaster mb 200

I was changing my coil went as planned went to tighten the housing which takes 4 size 10 mm bolts one of them fell I looked all over for the bolt couldn't find it so went to hardware store to replace bolt long story short started up sparks started flying out of the side so I immediately shut off...
  14. Jblack0884

Trailmaster

I was changing my coil went as planned went to tighten the housing which takes 4 size 10 mm bolts one of them fell I looked all over for the bolt couldn't find it so went to hardware store to replace bolt long story short started up sparks started flying out of the side so I immediately shut off...
  15. Jblack0884

Trail master MB 200

I took my carb off to clean because it kept booging / cutting off while ride cleaned the carb with carb cleaner whether on choke or not when trying to start it won't staying running even when I hit the throttle it still die won't stay running at all what could it be.?
  16. Jblack0884

TrailMaster MB200-2

Got a new bike it's been rode maybe a total maybe 8 or 9 hours now after riding it for maybe a few hours it will die while riding just out of nowhere it will turn off I'll hit the choke acts like it wants to go turn the choke down off hit the throttle it dies out again this issue is frustrating...
  17. Jblack0884

Coleman CT200U won't rev when throttle

I have a Coleman CT200U it was fubar when I got it I've changed the throttle assembly and so on and so forth but what my problem is is when I try to rev it doesn't not rev up on the throttle and it won't take off I've also changed the centrifugal clutch because it took off by itself prior but...