Search results

1. D

ID without pic??

I know this is a longshot, but I am a cable guy and while in a yard the other day I saw a mini sitting on the side of this house. I gave it a quick lookover and it was in incredible shape I looked for some markings or labels, and the only thing I saw was "columbia" on the front chrome fender...
  2. D

emulsion tube imrovements???

has anyone used the gx140 tube on the gx 200(clone)?? I have a clone with a header,rejetted, gov removed, stock springs, and I was thinking about a couple more little upgrades . wondering if it is worth it. I know it isnt that expensive but I would imagine I would need to re-tune after this...
  3. D

slicks feel unstable??

well I bought two slicks for my mini and with both of them on I feel on the verge of wrecking at any speed, so I took the front off and I still think the back feels just wrong?? this is my first bike and slicks. is this just the way they feel?? they are so flat when you barely turn they want...
  4. D

bad clutch???

how can you tell if a clutch is going out?? noises, the way it feels, will you lose lots of power from a bad clutch?? what kind of problems will a bad clutch cause?? I am on my first mini and I just wonder if my clutch is good or not? I really have never felt brand new. if you know...
  5. D

so? engine mounts

when do you use rubber engine mounts and why?? I know it would help for vibration but is this for certain bikes only?? I dont here much talk on the subject?? can someone explain to this noooooooooooob:out::smile:
  6. D

front forks needed

I am in dire need of info or a set of forks for a manco streaker. the ones that came on the bike are bent and rewelded pretty ghetto. I have ordered the forks that are the only ones that american powersports says will fit the streaker but they are not correct??? I am not sure if this...
  7. D

manco streaker wheel options

has anyone ever used or seen any other wheels other than the stocks on a streaker 580. I want to try the azusa 5inch wheels. but I am not sure how to go about it?? if you do pics would be incredible. thanks, chris.
  8. D

another calculator

I am sure it might be on here somewhere but someone might have missed it. I thought it was pretty cool. Speed Calculator For Go Karts and Mini Bikes
  9. D

jetting??

I am ordering a 22 mikuni for my 6.5 clone, I will be using a header and removing the gov. I am in colorado at 5000 ft, when I order this carb what assortment of jets should I order to play around with tuning?? any ideas. thanks, chris
  10. D

ordering tires and wheels, help!!

hey guys, I have recently bought a manco streaker, and I want some nice wheels and new tires, I am having a hard time finding somewhere that has specs on the wheels, I am not sure what to order?? the front wheel will be simple, but if I order a nice set of aluminum wheels how do I determine what...
  11. D

manco streaker front fender

hey guys thought I would see if anyone had a fender laying around, I got the bike without it. thanks, chris.
  12. D

hi new to the forum

hey guys, just got a minibike at the flea market and it is pretty rough, I have the bug and I will enjoy the site, it already seems very nice. cant wait to get more speed and goodies out of the no name bike. I will post pics as soon as I can, thanks in advance, chris.:smile: