Search results

1. nitrofish86

CC100X 6.5hp Yes or No

Hello! I got a Coleman cc100x for my 12 year old. He's pretty big for his age and I was wondering if a predator 212cc would be a good motor for this frame. Also id like to keep the back tire and sprocket, so what tooth clutch would you guys go with? Any help this community can give is greatly...
  2. nitrofish86

Heald VT-5 Questions

Hey thank you for the info. I have a jack shaft setup from a Baja Warrior laying around. Its a 2 to 1 ratio. Would that work for this application?
  3. nitrofish86

Hey im hoping you have some insight on this.......I am new to the forum and have a few...

Hey im hoping you have some insight on this.......I am new to the forum and have a few questions. I traded a guy a old go kart frame for a VT-5 roller. It does not have the jack shaft setup with it. If i flip the tire so the sprocket is on the left can i get away with running a clutch and chain...
  4. nitrofish86

Heald VT-5 Questions

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and have a few questions. I traded a guy a old go kart frame for a VT-5 roller. It does not have the jack shaft setup with it. If i flip the tire so the sprocket is on the left can i get away with running a clutch and chain on that side? This is going to be...