Search results

1. S

cool gas tank

That tank is for the Pacesetter Inductries " Trail Buck " and " Trail Ram " mini bikes, once made in Cascade Iowa
  2. S

$ WANTED $ CCS "SUPERCHARGER" mini bike

Guys: Cheezy1, Rockwell, Super Nova, Neck, Jeep2003 and Vett66, I want to thank you all for your help and suppport. The Quest for the Holly Grail has happily ended. Bill (Cheezy1) sympethetic to the cause stepped right up and offered his bike !! It will be picked up Saturday. Bills a real mini...
  3. S

Neck, I'm sorry about your pals heart attack, all my friends have got those 100,000 mile tune ups called stints or theyed be heart attack victims too. Ny pal beat cancer and it came back, hard to taulk about. He's seen my Bonanza BC1300SH in my living room all these years, and always wishing he...
  4. S

Supercharger I'm out in Suffolk County, Long Island, N.Y. West Islip town.
  5. S

I need one of these mini bikes sereously. My childhood pal had one of these back in 1970, we rode together. He's had a set back . I remember the day I went with him to Turf & Tree and his Dad said he could have the Supercharger, had a gold sparkle tank, he wanted the red Rupp but dad said no...