$ WANTED $ CCS "SUPERCHARGER" mini bike

I need one of these mini bikes sereously. My childhood pal had one of these back in 1970, we rode together. He's had a set back . I remember the day I went with him to Turf & Tree and his Dad said he could have the Supercharger, had a gold sparkle tank, he wanted the red Rupp but dad said no cause it was more money. I would like to set one of these beside him. And if I have to rob a bank, so be it. Time is of the essence Please Call Joe Laterra Six-Three-One-740-1611 Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a tank off one, the gold sparkles are gone but it could be repainted with some good metalflake. You'd likely never get it perfect but it's a solid tank, the outside was chalky and when I sanded it most of the flake came right off. I would sell the tank for the right $!!!

I have a tank off one, the gold sparkles are gone but it could be repainted with some good metalflake. You'd likely never get it perfect but it's a solid tank, the outside was chalky and when I sanded it most of the flake came right off. I would sell the tank for the right $!!!

Buy mine supernova...mine still has a mint flake tank..never used old stock seat..HS-40 motor..and the original manual. but somebody painted most of the chrome.:deal:

Neck

Growing up is optional
I'm really sorry to hear you friend has taken a turn for the worst! And I really wish I could help you. I lost a really long time friend to a massive heart attack two years ago that I had lost touch with. But just being there will do more good than any old item from a time gone by could!

Neck, I'm sorry about your pals heart attack, all my friends have got those 100,000 mile tune ups called stints or theyed be heart attack victims too. Ny pal beat cancer and it came back, hard to taulk about. He's seen my Bonanza BC1300SH in my living room all these years, and always wishing he had his Supercharger, It would make a big splash if I could sit one next to him. Thanks Joe

Buy mine supernova...mine still has a mint flake tank..never used old stock seat..HS-40 motor..and the original manual. but somebody painted most of the chrome.:deal:
I got that for $25 shipped with some of the gold glitter left but it was rough, I sanded it and painted it black. It'll go on a project eventually. I would take $85 shipped for the tank, I think it would easily bring that on Ebay given the shape of it! :thumbsup:

What does this bike look like Cheezy ?? .......... And to selfbosh .... Good luck on your search my friend and give your dear friend our best from OldMiniBikes
Roc

PM sent..check your messages. And we need oldsledz to chime in...I think he still has his that is more complete and ready to ride for sale.

Guys: Cheezy1, Rockwell, Super Nova, Neck, Jeep2003 and Vett66, I want to thank you all for your help and suppport. The Quest for the Holly Grail has happily ended. Bill (Cheezy1) sympethetic to the cause stepped right up and offered his bike !! It will be picked up Saturday. Bills a real mini bike guy, a heart the size of Texas, its nothing to do with dollars and cents. I dont kiss and tell but ill tell you this, he about gave it to the cause. Hats off to Bill. If any of you were at last Winber, I was the guy with the 30 ft. trailer filled with tons of parts and 14 Rupps, sold every nut and bolt, left empty. Everyone got the deals of a century, gave alot away to those I senced indigent, and look what happened for me in my hour of need, BILL happened. Its bad Karma to gouge one in need of a mini bike part, trust me on this, one only need to look what happened to the disspised hated Miserly Teddy Botcheo, he was the undisputed High Exhalted Ruler of mini bikes and parts and he gouged and hardshiped all. Thank you all and special to Bill:thumbsup: Imediate resto and pics to follow