1. M

Hustler Tricart help

Thanks for posting those pics.
  2. M

Hustler Tricart help

Thanks for that info.
  3. M

Hustler Tricart help

Someone I know just picked up one of these. Looking for any info about them. I googled, didn't find squat. Apparently, they used to be advertised in the back of Boy's Life and Hunting mags. Really like to see a pic of a complete one.
  4. M

Looking for smallest and lightest mini bike

Would a Tom Thumb work, like in this post? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/8679-picked-up-tom-thumb.html
  5. M

Picked up a Tom Thumb!!!!!!!!

I believe the link I posted is the full article, check the additional links at the bottom of the page (or here). Pocket Bike Plans - How to Build Pocket Bike Frame Plans - How to Build It Sprockets and Steering Plans for Building a Pocket Bike How to Assemble your DIY Pocket Bike Plans
  6. M

Picked up a Tom Thumb!!!!!!!!

Is this the same bike? There are drawings there. Pocket Bike Plans - How to Build
  7. M

Can anyone ID this bike?

Here's his other ad and you're right he needs money. Dozen minibikes 60 engines Road legal Rupp..
  8. M

Can anyone ID this bike?

I saw that in the ad and that bike looked just like one my neighbor had when I was young. I was just curious who made it. That guy has a few more ads, with different things, pics, all with engines, for sale or trade.
  9. M

Can anyone ID this bike?

Lower right hand pic 5 vintage boat motors ALL for 100
  10. M

what do you guys think of this bike?

They sell those on ebay also. "Mini Bike Big Size ATV Total Kit with 8hp Engine". eBay Motors: Mini Bike Big Size ATV Total Kit with 8hp Engine (item 370121927940 end time Dec-29-08 09:32:22 PST)
  11. M

Clutches sold at Tractor Supply

Thanks for all the info
  12. M

Briggs 2 hp - Worth keeping?

I doubt I will ever use this whole. Are there some parts off it that can be used for bigger engines (besides the tank and air cleaner)? It runs, though the carb linkage is messed up (I got it that way).
  13. M

Replacing the clutch bushing

What would be the easiest (smartest) way to remove the old bushing? (Max Torque). I was gonna pass a torch over it, to see if it melted off, but a little voice in my head told me to come ask the guru's...I have the clutch apart already.
  14. M

bushings for my bird.

I was at Ace Hardware and I bought the same size GTO mentioned ($2.25 apiece). They are longer than the ones that were in there, but they fit. I still had play, ended up that the holes in the forks were elongated slightly. I welded some grade 8 washers, top and bottom. No slop at all now.
  15. M

Bent Front Forks

My bike suffers from the same problem...
  16. M

I'm not sure why you sent this to me in a conversation. You should post this in General MiniBike...

I'm not sure why you sent this to me in a conversation. You should post this in General MiniBike Talk. You'll will get responses from people more educated than I.
  17. M

Scrub Brake

Thanks for the pics. I thought about putting the spring at the top of the scrub, but figured it would be torn off by the tire, as soon as I applied the brake (mine is worn). At least I know now, I was on the right track.
  18. M

I looked at BMI, they have alot of stuff. I wanted to get the clutch on today, but the P.S. pump on my van is screaming like a banshee . So, I can order a clutch and wait now. I have to clear the garage to get the van in it.
  19. M

Comet makes clutches too, they sell them at the lawn mower shop by me.
  20. M

According to this page Reliable Go-Karts -- Kart Type Needed "Masters of Motion" is made by Manco. I think I'll try one.