Can anyone ID this bike?

Did I miss something here? Where did it say anything other then the outboards were for sale?:confused: I think he was using those for trading ideas. In other words, he would take a mini in trade for a outboard. Maybe I'm wrong?

Last edited:
I relocked at that ad and there was a few key words used ( I am broke ) So the contact may be worth while checking. That picture of the Bonanza came from somewhere and as the saying goes Money Talks and this Bonanza is worth looking into.
Steve :scooter:

I saw that in the ad and that bike looked just like one my neighbor had when I was young. I was just curious who made it. That guy has a few more ads, with different things, pics, all with engines, for sale or trade.

I bought that Bonanza over the summer from that guy. It is in kinda rough condition but pretty complete. Missing the headlight and seat cover. :thumbsup:

Lol... WTF? How did I get so popular on here? I haven't logged on in over a year and all my craigslist stuff is the Hottest thing on here lol.. I don't ever log on. I created the account like 2 or 3 years ago. I just logged back in cuz a kid contaced me about the stuff.. To the guy out there about the Johnson.. I tried to get it running, its all there exept no spark on one cyclinder. Coils are bad.. Yea all of this shit is for sale. I was going to trade the boat motors to the scrapyard for even trade in weight for aluminum Tecumseh and briggs style motors... :scooter: