1. markus

1968 69 rupp tank no chrome OK

Before I cut the tank mounts off this frame i'll put the word out that I'm looking for a 1968-69 rupp tank. It is a 1968 C-500 so luckily they were not chrome so a beat up tank to refurbish is actually just fine....as long as its not run over and can be used as a colander for pasta!!! Of course...
  2. 1968 Honda Z50 K0

1968 Honda Z50 K0

I found this one in south Florida. It ran fine and was almost completely original. Just a couple of bolts that were wrong. It even has the 415 sprockets & chain. It's currently being restored.
  3. J

1968 vintage Briggs recoil shroud

Wanted: 5 HP Briggs recoil shroud. 1968 vintage. Ideally with number 130232 for my Lil Indian resto. Thanks
  4. roccosbike

1968 Tecumseh 2.5hp pull cover

View image in gallery View image in gallery $25 plus shipping
  5. Biodude

Help! I need handlebars, hand knobs, and a clutch guard for a Lil Indian.

I am finishing up a restoration of a late 68/early 69 Lil Indian 6000 and I need the following parts: 1 set of collapsible handlebars 1 set of hand knobs, for above 1 early style (flat front) clutch guard Any help you can give me would be appreciated! Thanks
  6. T

1968 z50 minibike

Just got a 1968 z50 mini trail minibike. really nice shape. all original including the tires. one owner got it when he was 30. rode it around a parking lot a few times and parked it. never been in the rain. kept it in his garage for the past 35 years or so. any idea of what the value might be...
  7. Njisage

I ve got a 1968 Chris Cycle

Ok I got a 1968 Chris Cycle I am asking $ 450.here are some pics
  8. H

1968 BRONCCO GARELLI TS4 Arizona $200

Located right here in town. I'd help someone ship if they need it. Seems like a good deal? 1968 BRONCCO GARELLI TS4 TS-4 MINI BIKE 50 ITALIAN FOR RESTORE
  9. turbojerk

1968 taco 22 new jersey CL

Taco 22 Min Bike
  10. A

1968 Taco 99

Complete restoration by the original owner, original frame, rims, forks, shocks, Motor. All other parts new OEM. Low hours on motor does not smoke or leak oil. Camarillo Ca. Buyer arranges pick up. Thank you $2000.00 or best offer
  11. george3

1968 Vintage RuppNinja mini-bike

1968 Vintage RuppNinja mini-bike
  12. countstevula

1968 Hot Rodding Magazine Snippets!

I picked up 5 issues of hot rodding magazines today. All 1968 issues, various months. Thought I would post some mini bike related, and non-mini bike related content from the magazines here. No scanner handy, so I photographed them the best I could.....enjoy!
  13. M

1968 5 hp Briggs Trouble... Video

My favorite bike. Best driving/handling/cruising bike I have. Though, the longest ride I've been on is 1/8 mi..:laugh: It sometimes runs GREAT... for a minute. I noticed it had silicone around the tank/carb area when it arrived. I cleaned all that up, cleaned the carb, new gaskets {intake & tank...
  14. trailhopper

1968 Sears Spyder from Wulf country

I've been on here long enough and have never done a project log so what the hell. Here we go. I know its nuts but I actually drove from NY to Knoxville, Tenn......WULF COUNTRY (a mere 1300 miles round trip) to get this 1968 Sears Spyder bike also known as a Bird Lark. I have always wanted...
  15. H

1968 Taco 99 Trail Bike

Wanting to do build a full-suspension bike, I picked up this 68 Taco A frame from Neck. He was kind enough to meet me in Barstow for the deal. I also picked up a Trail Tamer from Houndog. Someone had installed a scrub brake, and some other odd bits of metal, so I removed that, and welded in...
  16. topcat

1968 rupp frnt end

handle bars tripple tree forks & springs needed...1968 rupp if have pm me topcat ...thanks ....:grind:
  17. mardyn

1968 Bonanza BC1200... the sell off continues

Next in my fleet to hit the auction block is my 1968 Bonanza BC 1200 to be sold as a roller (less engine). I restored this bike in 2009 and it has not been started or ridden since. Frame & wheels glass beaded and powder coated, new controls and cables, new tires, OEM fenders, it retains the...
  18. markus

1968 Rupp TT500 wheel near mint!

Last one I have, the chrome is near mint on the half, the cast half is close to flawless as well. No damage to the threads for sprocket/disc mount lugs bearing bores are nice etc.. comes with a real nice set of acorn nuts, reusable original bearings and the original bearing spacer for inside...
  19. Rupp 72

1968 rupp tt500

well it's about time i started a thread for my tt500. i got this one for free from a guy in California. it is complete but needs cosmetic work./ i already have it running and driving and man is it fun. i know a low-key mom and pop chrome shop that does great work, has fast turnaround times, and...
  20. markus

1968 rupp disc brakes, how was the stopping power?

Anyone have a 1968 Rupp with disc brakes running/driving? curious on the stopping power they have. The bolt pattern for the sprocket/rotor is the same as a Tab-loc wheel I have and the caliper appears to have sufficient clearance as they are wide wheels. Its a consideration for my Taco build...