1. Sport King Eric

I would like to trade my original 1970 terra cat for another terra cat

I would like to trade my original 1970 Terra cat with the ape style handlebars for a terra cat with handlebars as pictured the first picture is what i'm looking for the last 3 are of my bike I would like to trade.... I have 3 of these bikes and would like all the handlebar styles..
  2. lil indian chopper

1970 fox trail tramp

just got this fox on sat.. here in nj. cold as heck but I got it.. rear fender was cut? by original owner, need to find one. had to replace the pull start also. found one from a buddy. they had a black one on.. white one now is ok but doesn't really match the white on the motor. needs foot peg...
  3. I

1970 Benelli Dynamo

Hello OldMiniBikes, I'm a complete newbie to the mini bike scene who recently saved a 1970/1971 Benelli Dynamo from going to the scrap yard. It is in quite rough shape from what meets the eye, I'll need further input from someone who knows what these things are and and give me an estimate on how much...
  4. M

1970 Manco Pathfinder #250

Hello Everyone! I'm new to this forum, I have 1970s Manco Pathfinder #250 (basic minibike). It have mostly original parts except for Throttle handle pair with Brake and Seat (Both from 1977 Batavus Regency HS that I parted out from). My brother was the owner of this Minibike and he used it...
  5. nds1968

1970 Benelli buzzer on CL

Not mine https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/5347891097.html 1970 Benelli buzzer Project, what you see is what you get.. Bike has original engine/has compression $250$
  6. R

1970 Rupp Sprint and a 1970 Bonanza CR500 E for sale or trade

I have a 1970 Rupp Sprint and a Bonanza CR500 E for sale or trade. I am asking $1,500 for the Rupp and $3,500 for the Bonanza. Both bikes are beautiful and have been fully restored. Thanks, Robert
  7. topnotch

Christmas came early this year for me (1970 CAT SLINGSHOT)

I finally got to finish this little CAT SLINGSHOT after working off and on this bike for about four months are so. I hope you guys and gals like what you see. Here are some pictures of it completed
  8. C

1970 Fox Street Scamp

1970 Fox Street scamp mini bike great bike for restoration or just to ride as it is not original motor but does runs well and plenty of power bike is not perfect but very presentable and complete $450
  9. R

1970 muskin cat mini bike

Ebay 1970's Wildcat Muskin Cat 3509 Runs Orig Paint Minibike Mini Tecumseh Motor | eBay
  10. H

1970 Chibi by Rockford

This 60cc bike is in good condition and was running fine before it was put up on the shelf about 6 months ago. The headlight was replaced, and the original I still have. Can use a new throttle cable which I purchased, but haven't put on. Serial number can be seen in pics. $850. Located in...
  11. Ajf

Rupp 1970 up rear lower shock tube

I need 1 rupp shock or just the lower black tube. I need to replace one that has a twisted eyelet and chain rash. I need at least the tube to be in good condition. Thanks
  12. Ajf

Reproduction rupp chainguards 1970,1971 and up

#17660 1971-74 CHAIN GUARD #15284 CHAIN GUARD 1970 So nice to have people like Jim Kise making and having reproduction parts made. These rupp chain guards especially the 1970 one are so hard to find in good shape. Now you can get a perfect reproduction already chrome plated.
  13. P

1970 and 1971 Speedways

1970 and 1971 Speedway minibikes. The 1970 has a 4hp Tecumseh, the 1971 is slightly diassembled and does not have a engine. Both bikes have front and back shocks. $600 obo for both 440-552-4927
  14. topnotch

1970 Rupp sprint

I need a pair of shocks for a 1970 Rupp sprint
  15. Chordmerchant

1970 Rupp Roadster Front wheel/Brakehub/Axle/Spacers

I am looking for a clean, complete 1970 Roadster front wheel with working brake hub, axle and spacers for a nice survivor. I'm looking for a wheel with nice chrome, and no pitting. Nice Rupp trials tire Would be great, but not necessary. Anybody have this? If so, contact me with pics and a...
  16. creia

1970 Rupp Roadster axle/bolt lengths?

I need to know what the front and rear axle/bolt lengths are please. I am hopeful that you Rupp gurus know the answer. Thank you in advance.:smile: Michael
  17. Ajf

Early 1970 rupp roadster exhaust

Has anyone actually seen a 1970 roadster or enduro with the single heat shield with the holes like the 69 performance exhaust instead of the slots like pictured in the early ads? I was wondering if this style was ever in production.i know some of the early bikes had differences and you can't...
  18. chatten63

1970 mark 2 snowflake snowmobile. need help

I picked this sled up a few years ago with intention of robbing the west bend 820 off it for a minibike. I have be considering restoring it for the last year now. Would anyone on here have any ideas as were I can start to locate parts for one of these old sleds. I will be needing a windshield...
  19. ZR9B

1970 sl 100

HONDA 1970 SL 100 No motor , I do have the pipe ,side cover and green mi title.....$300 or trade for mini bike or mini bike roller. This will clean up nice
  20. Jamie1972

NOS 1970 Rupp clutch cover on ebay

Don't get any nicer then that!