1. SimpleTom

1970 Gamble Aldens/ General Appliance mini bikes

Just got this catalog. First time I have ever seen an ad with General Appliance bikes.
  2. Richard Trotter

1970 Tote Gote Racing

Tote Gote Race 1970 - YouTube The Timp Trail Riders organized Tote Gote Races all over the west. They also organized the National Trail Scooter Association which sanctioned the races.
  3. Mean Dean

1970 Ruttman Large Frame Spyder

Listing for a friend. I sold him the frame .He is one of Detroit's street racers also. This one has a lot of good work done on it. This one is a semi Custom. Mint frame powder coated in Silver metallic. All new custom built Predator engine. Flat top piston. It has a Honda 65th milled head.Some...
  4. Ajf

Speedway tc cover or 1970 tank

I need a speedway tc cover or a tank off a 1970 speedway.
  5. M

1970 Lil Indian Saber Roller

Since it's missing some hard to find parts, I'm leaning towards a non-original restoration.
  6. Ajf

Need parts for a 1970 speedway shark

I'm looking for parts for a a 1970 speedway shark. I need the torque converter, torque converter cover, seat, front fender other items may be needed. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
  7. cheezy1

1970 Kawasaki Coyote

For sale..1970 Kawasaki Coyote. Has a GX120 (4hp) real Honda motor on it now. it runs and drives..but the carb needs replaced soon. Rear fender is missing and so is the gas tank/brackets. The rims were redone a couple years ago and front and rear brakes/drums/cables/handles are new. It has one...
  8. gumpit

1970 Candy Sapphire Blue CT70 makes #3

This one is my favorite color.
  9. Frank Davis

Hs40 1970

This is an engine that I was going to use on a MTD Trailflite (around 1970)....Lost interest in the bike and sold some parts....This is one of them..I cleaned this up, but never got it running right, has good compression and spark....will include the pipe and carb/air filter shown.....may have...
  10. FloridaMiniBikes

1970 Stellar on eBay

Anybody seen that 1970 Stellar that was listed on eBay last week?? The reserve was not met at a thousand dollars, then it was re-listed last nite, then the listing ended this morning, (Tues 7 Jan 2012). Looks like a nice model "L" (not the sought after top of the line swing-armed Qausi), but...
  11. yankee-bears

1970 JC Penney Ad.

Found an old Rockford [Illinois] Register Star newspaper with a JC Penney advertizement . Dated April 9 1970 .
  12. slywilliez

Christmas story from 1970

This is a bike I got a while back with the help of another member again and thought this was perfect timing to show you guys. This a hard to find George Barris Flamer " hahahah" I will just cover that now because I already can hear the jokes now. This is the only Barris Flamer that I know of...
  13. T

? Suzuki 1970 MT50 Trailhopper help?

I have came across a little trailhopper 1970 and i just went through the carb. hooked up the gas and it fires up and runs strong. i just know that it doesn't have the oil tank on the side like in the pictures so i am mixing the gas in the fuel tank will this work ok? there is also no dipstick...
  14. Mbmc27

1970 trail 70 build help

Hello everyone. I have just gotten a 1970 honda trail 70. I'm wanting to build a kinda crazy but not over the top bike.. I want to put a lifan larger displacement engine in it...(as I have no motor to start with) can any of you be my guide? Or help me a lil? I just don't know about the wiring...
  15. gumpit

1970 Honda CT70

Just picked one up today. I will get some pics up tomorrow.3speed model. Ruby red.I would guess 99% complete but needs full redo. Not sure if I am going to just replace the worn parts and get it running to keep it original or update it with new shiny stuff and a bigger Lifan. Anyone here have...
  16. M

1970 roadster engine?

Rupp roadster 1970 minitrail - Québec Scooters, minimotos à vendre - Kijiji Québec I'm thinking of buying this but i'm not certain it has the original motor. Does not look like a curved intake. My 72 roadster has a slanted intake for the carb. Could it be original?
  17. C

1970 Speedway Scarab Mini Bike

I purchased this bike with the intention on restoring, but have not had the time to do so. I would like to get $250, but I'm open to offers. The bike appears to be complete less the jack shaft (it appears the previous owners flipped the rear wheel around to run the chain on the "drivers side")...
  18. P

1970 Foremost Golden Pinto build

Well today is the first day of work on the "new to me" mini. Everything went pretty smooth as all the nuts and bolts didn't come off without a fight. Upon close inspection of the frame and fork assembly I have found nothing I need to be worried about. All metal is solid with just light surface...
  19. Mark G

1970 Rupp Roadster

Selling this for a friend. 1970 Rupp Roadster. All original except the funky taillight. Frame is nice and straight, original paint but looks like it was repaired at the neck area. Original HS40 engine with lighting coil, has spark and turns over but compression seems weak...judging by the lack...
  20. Jamie1972

1970 CAT Eliminator Roller w/Engine!!!!!

70 CAT Eliminator Roller with engine. I picked this up recently and have now decided to sell it. If it do's not sell as a whole bike I will part it out. Not sure if orig. Pineapple color is under the red spray bomb or not :shrug: But usually it is cause its a pain to strip it :laugh: Orig...