1. T

Hello all OldMiniBikes members, Todd here from MN. I have 1970 & 71 speedway silver shadow

I'm currently battling and suffering from chronic Lyme disease. I joined 1-1/2 years ago but got confused when I would try posting so I would just give up. it's not you it's me and the effects of Lyme disease. I love minibikes, 1967 & 68 Camaro's and riding my 2012 Harley cvo streetglide. I...
  2. Ding Ding

Speedway front fender

Looking for a front fender for my 1971 Speedway Scorpion. Anybody have one? Mike
  3. Ding Ding

1971 speedway scorpion minibike original motor with lighting coil - $350

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/4993958564.html
  4. S

1971 Speedway Shirike parts

Just starting the restoration of a 1971 Speedway Shrike would like a better set of rims and a rear sprocket I already have: Gas tank Gas tank cap torque converter cover Muffler air cleaner have rolling frame but would consider a better one Thank for the help Steve
  5. dakota

1971 rupp

Vintage 1971 Rupp mini bike NOT CHINA JUNK
  6. teetheboss

(1971 grand series sabre lil indian mini bike restored) before and after pics

I have a restored 1971 grand series sabre lil indian that has ben restored with mods and brand new parts. Comment what you think about the restored modified bike. Mods: °slick wide drag tire °removed governor °High performance racing spark plug °Aftermaket air intake with adapter...
  7. T

1971 Alsport Trisport in North Bay Ontario

For sale is my project 1971 Alsport trike. Has a new Champion 6.5HP motor and new tires. Am looking for $400 OBO. I just don't have time to rebuild it. Will need a jackshaft, bearings, clutch and sprocket to complete. Please message me for pics
  8. C

1971 Mud Bug

I'm new to the forum and so far I'm learning a lot. I bought what I believe is a 1971 Mud Bug at an auction last weekend. I plan on restoring it but I'm not sure if I want to keep it original or custom. Based on a little research it seems like finding original parts may be an issue. If I go the...
  9. D

Suzuki 90

My wife said I was a good boy, well mostly so she let me go and do something totally selfish. The last week of December 1971 I bought my 1st motorcycle, a 1971 Suzuki TS90J. Paid $409 out the door. Last night I bought another one. https://neworleans.craigslist.org/mcy/4800128732.html...
  10. T

all original 1971 Rupp scrambler

this is one for the Rupp guys , Just like it came new with all the papers bought new at Hale's sports center Mansfield Ohio .:scooter:
  11. Not so mini bike

1971 7hp Briggs

1971 7hp briggs motor for sale. Bought this when I got my trike frame and never did anything with it. Getting rid of anything that has more than 2 wheels. Now have no need for this motor. Looks great for its age. Except the color. Why can't it be white. Dam you bronze/copper paint. I would like...
  12. Mean Dean

1971 Rupp Mini Go Joe

Listing this here first for my OldMiniBikes brothers. I paid a lot for this one but will take a loss at $950. has a newer 5 H.P. Real clean frame. Painted in white. original tires and wheels that are nice. I will ship anywhere in the 48 States.
  13. S

1971 Honda CT70H rolling chassis

Selling a 1971 Honda CT70h. This is the rare 4 speed model. It came to me with a 3 speed motor in it so I build another 3 speed bike with the motor since I had a 3 speed chassis. $450 and I'm located in Doon IA
  14. M

PowerDyne Falcon Mini Bike, 1971

PowerDyne Falcon mini bike from 1971. Mini bike is in very good condition with original motor and kick starter. Runs and drives great. Its all there. Comes with original instruction/parts folder. $600.00 cash or consider trades for 60's Bug go kart or similar.
  15. gumpit

Picked up a 1971 CT70

Runs and drives but no time to work on it or even take pics. Closing on the new house Friday and lots to do to get the new one ready to move in. The old one ready to sell or rent. Even though it is just behind the house I'm in now. I had to hide the new bike from the wife. Picked it up and...
  16. L

Misc. 1971 HS40 parts

Misc.1971 HS40 parts I picked up this 1971 lighted HS40 this weekend. Nice motor but not running -no spark- and it's missing some small parts. I checked at the online parts places but some of the parts -bolts- are different -superceded-. So I am just wondering if one of you...
  17. M

Speedway Shark 1971 rear brake/axle

Hello OldMiniBikes. I have a nice original 1971 Speedway Shark that I bought 20 years ago. It has been waiting for some attention. Now is the time. I need a rear brake backing plate/shoes assembly, rear axle & spacers, and a front end with intact headlight brackets (my front end is there, but...
  18. S

1971 Rupp Roadster 2

I have a 1971 Rupp Roadster 2 Purple Metallic for sale. It has been siting in my barn for 30+ years and I decided to get it out this summer and get it running. It has the original 4hp Tecumseh motor and carb. I adjusted the points and put in a carb rebuild kit and soaked the carb. The tank had a...
  19. Mean Dean

2 1971 Speedway Green Horns

One is complete with A lighted coil 5 H.P. Tecumseh. The other is a Roller I picked up for parts. I have the hard to find torque converter cover. Both are in good shape. Motor runs good. I have the exhaust pipe also. All for $675.
  20. Mean Dean

1971 Moto Skeeter 550

Pretty much a survivor except the Torque Converter cover that I can tell. Runs good but has been sitting some. Seat has a few tears. $750, OBO.