1. A

2009 Doodle Bug Mini bike Baja - $90

I ran across this one today on Craigslist. 2009 Doodle Bug Mini bike Baja
  2. superflea

2009 Triplets get their mini bikes

For those of you involved in this effort, I finally have some more pics to share with you. I am the fat a$$ in the light blue shirt
  3. buckeye

3.5 hp Briggs on 2009 baja

Looking at baja described. Is this enough power? From waht I am seeing most all like the clones. Guy asking 225 for it. No engine mods no jackshaft only upgrade is I guess the briggs and paint to match his drag car.
  4. pasadenaboneshaker

Video. Clone 200 2009 Shakedown runs

Just an old 2009 shakedown video I found of my boy on his modified Clone 200 mini bike. YouTube - PasadenaBoneshaker's Channel No cus words in this one Charles, LOL
  5. boondocks1953

Halloween costume from 2009

I was out in the garage taking some pics of my blazer and thought I'd share one of my halloween costume from this year which is now just garage art. Its the "Rusty Trombone". I wont try to explain what that means to those who dont know but if you look at the pic you'll get the joke:smile:. You...
  6. Nitro Nick

Rock-N-Rod Revival 2009

Rock-N-Rod car show and concert will be at kearney park in west Fresno, CA this saturday october 24th. good tunes, nice cars and good BBQ from QN4U BBQ House. :rockon: Rock-n-Rod Revival 2009
  7. minibikedude

2009 Portland, Indiana VMBC Show

I just got my camera down loaded to my computer today. I posted pictures to My photos of the event for any one interested at looking at them. Heres a few photos to get your attention.
  8. sharkybh

2009 ama vintage motorcycle days

AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days July 24-26, 2009 AMA VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE DAYS ANYBODY GOING?
  9. oldsledz

Rupp Fest 2009

Here is a post from one of the vintage sled sites Rupp Fest is for all the Rupp toys but is heavy on the sled side. All brands of sleds are welcome and i would assume that will go for mini bikes also. It is saturday july 11 in st johns Michigan Contact: Greg McPherson Call: 517 490-7608...
  10. Smallbore

George Barris Car Show 2009

Hey Guys, I went to the George Barris Car Show today in Culver City, California. For those too young to know who he is... Barris, known as "The King of Kustomizers" was the designer/builder of many TV and movie cars. some of his Credits are: The BAT MOBILE, THE MUNSTERS KOACH, Grampa`s DRAGULA (...
  11. jeep4me

Ann Arbor Old school minibike show 2009

We had a great day for the show today. Forecast was for thundershowers all day, but as usual they were wrong...sunny and mid/upper 70's. I got a chance to talk with X90 rider, stang, kbs8ball, smallbikes. There was alot of people looking, not too many buying, but I still managed to sell...
  12. tyleryamaha

old minibikes show 2009 pics

does anybody have pictures of the burnout contest with the red db 30 killing the tire
  13. bayareaburrito

Easter 2009 Find!!

Picked this up over Easter Weekend:thefinger:
  14. x-90 rider

Mountainfest 2009

We are attending Mountainfest in Morgantown, WV, on July 23-26. They have an antique and vintage motorcycle display during the event and there has been some talk about having a minibike display also. On Saturday, they have a parade through town. This may also be an option for the minibikes...
  15. x-90 rider

Windber Minibike Reunion 2009

The reunion this year is June 19-21, 2009. It is a lot easier for Jeff and his family to plan the event if you preregister. Contact Jeff at Minibikereunion@yahoo.com for a rules and registration packet. :scooter:
  16. rev106

SFVISBF mini moto 2009 Race #2

Race #2. Corporate Takeover! Do not ride on the courses before or after race day. If you do, you run the risk of burning out the spot and ruining it for everyone. Don't be selfish. Think. Meet point: 6 AM at: Fosters Doughnuts 9901 De Soto Ave Chatsworth, CA 91311 We...
  17. smallbikes88

Any info on the 2009 Portland minibike show?

I have heard good things about the event and wanna go bad, but need to know the dates and how much. If there is a web site let me know where it is? Also is there a bike show with prizes and what are some rules? I want to bring some bikes to ride and hang out! Let me know thanks. also...
  18. rev106

SFVISBF mini moto 2009 race #1

Sorry for the delay. Here's the link for the next race: Mini Moto 2009
  19. x-90 rider

Old School Minibike Show 2009

It looks like the date is set. Get your bikes ready to go. :scooter: http://www.oldschoolminibike.com/