212cc

1. MINI BIKES

MINI BIKES

...BRIGGS AND PREDATORS AND TECUMSEH....
  2. MINI BIKES

MINI BIKES

3. MINI BIKES

MINI BIKES

4. MINI BIKES

MINI BIKES

5. MINI BIKES

MINI BIKES

6. C

Difference in 212cc & 196cc predator engines

I have several performance parts for a 212cc predator and would like to know what all the differences are between the 212cc and the 196cc Predator engines. I can buy a 196cc real cheep and would like to know if a flat top piston, non hemi cam, ratio rockers, 26# valve springs, retainers &...
  7. B

230lbs on a Db30 with 212cc and hills?

Ok, so my only experience with Mini Bikes (if they count) is Honda Z50's. I've had a bunch of them, well long story short house fire took all of them several years ago. Haven't gotten back into it until this week. My kids are finally getting old enough to play too, soo, I bought a DB30 and I'm...
  8. C

Predator 212cc Throttle Cable Screw Stripped

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. Lots of good information and people to be found here :) Please bear with me if I refer to anything with the incorrect names/terminology, I'm a newbie when it comes to this stuff, but I'm here to learn! Well, I purchased a "home made"...
  9. CJdoodlebug90

Stroker crank... .060 or .175????

so im looking for a little bit more power(torque) out of my motor. Is it worth it getting a .060 stroker crank? It only turns a 212cc into a 218. Or should i go with a .175 or will that be too much? And how exactly do you balance a stroker crank??? Engine has high lift cam and big race...
  10. P

Predator 212cc won't start

I put on a stage 2 high preformance kit from OldMiniBikes I also removed the governor I set all valve lash and changed valve springs while at TDC also made sure the dots on my camera and crank were lined up installed a billet flywheel and set coil gap at 0.30 put on carburetor and exhaust and...
  11. leafvillage

Predator 212cc Honda/Clone Throttle Kit

Hello, OldMiniBikes sells a kit Predator 212cc Honda/Clone Throttle Kit. Will this kit work on my predator 79cc engine? for my mini bike? please help, thanks https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/Honda-Clone-Throttle-Kit.html that is the link to the kit
  12. LTP1996

212cc carb on a 196cc clone?

so i have neglected my poor old mini bike and it has sat outside in the weather, i have cleaned out the carb, i can get it to run on starting fluid but as soon as the starting fluid burns off it shuts off. all the fuel lines are clear, i have tried adjusting the carb but broke off one of the...
  13. aranhawaii

Bolt-on-only advice for a 212cc?

Hey guys, I saw all the Stage Kits for the Predator 212, but don't wanna open up the engine (valve springs, etc). What can I do with just exhaust, air, and carb to increase performance (bolt-on, minimally invasive)? I'd love to be able to just add a pipe, air cleaner, and new...
  14. P

Predator 212cc build

Hey everyone its Pskel from Alabama Im restoring a old mini bike and I will post pics tomorrow
  15. H

Predator 212cc Throttle Kit recommendation?

Hi, I am in the process of building my first mini bike. I picked up the Predator 212cc engine to mount to a Bad Dog mini bike frame. I am now trying to decide the best throttle option, and there are a couple of options on OldMiniBikes, but significantly different prices. Does anyone have...
  16. G

212cc Predator Issues

Hey guys, I've recently been having a problem with my 212cc Predator. My bike starts up just fine and has no issues but when I switch it into run, the engine dies after about 5 seconds. The gas is on and I'm not really sure what would cause this to happen. The engine also is relatively new and...
  17. G

idle issue with 212cc predator

Hey guys, my 212 predator wont idle right. When I start it it wont just sit there, it will just try to move. If i try to ride it any i always have to hold the brake when going slow. When I try to put any throttle in it it acts weird and will spit and sputter. Also i installed a stage 1 kit and...
  18. B

Hemi 212cc Predator Increased Compression Clearances

Brand new to the forum. Thanks for having me. Been working on first engine and first project. Anybody have experience with increasing compression on these 212 Hemi engines? It is all brand new to me. I don't want to do any Milling. I have a Black Mamba Jr Cam (0.275 lift) and want...
  19. B

212cc clone mounting question.

Will there be any problems mounting, and running, a 212 Predator with a forward lean like the old B&S and Tecumseh engines?
  20. E

predator 212cc hemi

just bought this engine for my drift trike so its stock any suggestion on up grades? 300-500 budget. i would want it torquey. not familiar with the whole rebuild. this will be my first build. i would want to take the governor out. so i need to know what parts i need so i wont blow the motor. I...