334wx

1. Slipnride

Tillotson 334wx or 304wx for modified gx200

Looking to buy a tillotson 304wx or 334wx, both alky, for my gx 200. Currents mods: 18cc head, ported, and milled .040" 27mm ss intake, 25mm ss exhaust 26 lb springs 1.2 billet rockers .275 lift black mamba cam Arc rod, arc flywheel, billet lifters, cm push rods, etc. 4* timing adv...
  2. C

Custom KD Tilly 334wx

I have up for sale this tilly by KD. It started life as a 334wx, KD matched the Vstack to the opening bore, polished the whole thing to a mirror finish, billet needles, throttle setup, polished the throttle shaft, polished the bore, setup the fuel curve for a mild to moderate honda/clone. Runs...
  3. mmisterbungl

Tillotson 334wx Carb - fresh rebuild

Just replaced all diaphragms and gaskets, carb is fresh and well taken care of. Set up (blueprinted) for a "mild to wild" Honda GX200/Clone on gas. This carb was bp'd by KornDog.:bowdown: $80 shipped, ninjas.
  4. Tillotson 334WX

Tillotson 334WX

5. korndog

Tillotson 334WX Gas Carburetor For Clone

FS is this NEW gas Tilloston set up for mild to wild modified clone running gasoline. The carburetor is all set and ready to bolt on. This one has a couple of very minor dings in the velocity stack, and a few ultra fine scratches here and there. Otherwise the carb is perfect and very...
  6. korndog

Tillotson 334WX Gas CArburetor for Clone

Here is a nice new Tillotson set up for gas for a stock to modified clone motor. This carb has received a little TLC by me as you can see in the photos. The carburetor is ready to go with the velocity stack attached. You will need a manifold which I will have later this week or you can get...
  7. COWBOY

want tillotson 334wx and manifold 4 flathead

would like a334wx tillotson gas carb & manifold for briggs 5hp flathead or a comparable tillotson