1. BWL

390 to 200 carburetor problems?

I've heard that people have a hard time using a 390 carburetor on a gx200. I know most guys use it for alky, but why is it a problem on gas? What is the problem? Have their been any solutions?
  2. xBrent92

Biggest gas jet for 390 carb with no choke valve?

i was just wondering cause my gx390 carbs choke butterfly popped out and it wont stay in even when pushed back on and i figured i might as well just jet it to where i don't need a choke if i can. i hope that works.
  3. Txpowdercoater

My mini built around a 390

This bike is being built totally out of parts I had collecting dust in the shop, so here we go. Everything is powdered, the flake is huge color changing from green to gold as the light hits it and its laid over a black base, the light green flake is granny smith green. The engine and carb body...
  4. SnakePliscan

Power ease by BE 420cc clone, true clone or rato-predator re-tin? anybody know?

Im looking to go 420cc big block in my chopped and lowered Baja Warrior. I need a 420cc that can use the 390cc aftermarket cams and mod parts. From what i think i know, the predator and its copy's are a no go as the cam bearing bush is bigger so the 390 cams don't work. Im looking at the BE...
  5. new project

new project

Honda gx 160 with gx 390 carb cl 1 cam. Getting a make over
  6. new project

new project

7. new project

new project

8. new project

new project

9. new project

new project

10. new project

new project

11. new project

new project

12. new project

new project

13. new project

new project

14. new project

new project

15. mhornfeck72205

Just bought myself a 390, up from a 200.

So I have a 200 w/ all of the mods, mikuni, billet parts, 1.3's, high lift cam, stainless valves+26lbs springs, ported, flat top piston, etc. I just bought myself a 390(i know, its a clone..) which I'm looking to put a lot of work into. Ill be using this on my green extended doodlebug drag bike...