gx390

1. R

gx390

Is there a cheap clutch I can get from the tool store for a gx390.
  2. pro69nova

Fully Modded GX390 FOR SALE

Fully Modded gx390, stock stroke and bore, custom Arias piston, Arc Billet Rod (New), New Honda Crank Balanced intenally, ARC 3hp 390 flywheel @ 2.8lbs with adjustable timing, Billet adjustable Isky Camshaft, Welded Honda Head, 27cc chamber, Fully Ported, 6mm stem Titanium Valves, 1.550/1.350...
  3. K

13hp GX390 clone carb

I have a GX390 clone carb that I'm selling. Decided I want to stop throwing money at the mini bike. This carb makes the stock 6.5 clone carb look like a midget lol. Barely used. A little dirt on the outside of the carb. Guys on 4cycle say that depending on your modifications, 1-2hp can be...
  4. 0

how to modify gx390 to 30 hp

I have bought a gx390 clone for power upgrade, I have removed the governor, I wish to have a upgrade 30 hp. Is there any experience member can guide me what are the other steps I should be taken for this modification. Thanks Danny
  5. mhornfeck72205

Not sure what kind of kart, but I went to town with it..

Well heres my current project which will be done with a few more modifications. I bought the frame off of a friend for $50. all it had was the steering assembly. I had planned on using a gx390, so the engine plate had to be moved up a level, and right about 7" to fit space for the...
  6. mhornfeck72205

Estimate on gx390 clone horspower.

I know you cant be perfectly accurate without a dyno, but I just want to know what i should be expecting out of mod parts on a 390.. not sure what each part is estimated to increase by. any rough estimate is much appreciated. stainless valves ported the ports to a flat smooth transition isky...
  7. cncd11

gx390 valve cover

got a gx390 valve cover brand new. $20 shipped comes with gasket. took pic with my web cam and it mirrored image.
  8. MotorMind69

gx390 rod

looking for stock length or .030, .020, .010 longer billet rod for a gx390. thanks, Tyler
  9. C

Genuine Honda Gx390 Carb

I have a Genuine Honda Gx390 carb that I don't need. It has a problem with the needle valve sticking and gas dripping out the carb, but I have adjusted the price for that problem. It comes with the velocity stack, carb bolts, and phenolic spacer (if I can find it). DOES NOT COME WITH A MANIFOLD...
  10. C

Honda GX390 vs Mikuni 22mm

Got my clone and planning my build but was wondering what you guys think would work better the GX390 carb or the Mikuni 22mm? These are the parts Im planning on using Upgraded flywheel ARC rod Flat Top piston custom exhaust remove Gov Any help will be appreciated, Im not new to engine...
  11. olajoe808

Honda gx390

Used in like new condition. Completely stock. New recoil starter $380 shipped. Pics in my you tube.
  12. N

GX390 drag build moderate $$

Hi, I am building a minibike to compete in a drag race this summer.I dont want to go crazy with it $$wise. I figure I need about 20-25 HP and may spray 10 more into it with a wet nitrous kit. I am a cnc machinist and am pretty adept at building motors. I have been dragracing streetbikes for...
  13. X

gx390 carb

do anyone know the bore size is on gx390 carb? also the mounting holes (centre to centre) thanks in advance Xtreme_karts
  14. mmisterbungl

GX390 on Craigslist Anyone Want it?

There's a decent looking GX390 for sale on Craigslist here in SA. If anyone's interested, I can grab it and ship it. I would'nt charge anything on top except packing supplies. Seems like a good deal on one of these motors, thought I'd share it with everyone. Brand new on Ebay these are going...
  15. waltsuz

GX390 clone questions

Hopefully this topic is not burn't out here. I see a couple different versions of the Honda GX390 engine. Is one better than the other and do these run well in the stock configuration. HF has these along with Ebay. Anyone running any of these stock unmodified. Ratings show 13hp..Thanks for any...
  16. X

Gx390 Carb on gx200

Has anyone else used a gx390 carb on a gx200 with mild mods? If so do it require any jetting change or emulsion tube changed like the gx200 carb? I did install a mikuni vm26 but could'nt get it tuned to the engine i was thinking the gx390 carb might be the better option. Feedback on...
  17. 125ccCrazy

new gx390 flywheel shroud (free)

new red gx390 shroud, no recoil.... prefer local pick up,
  18. S

Honda GX390

Any one interested in a Honda GX390? 13hp I have a relative that has one sitting in his shed and I wanted to see if anyone was interested. He said it does run, He said hes willing to let it go for $200 plus shipping.... Its the black newer one not the red one... Let me know if your...
  19. wildman500

honda gx390

Does anyone know what the stock compression ratio is of a Honda gx390? Also what cc is the head and how much to mill it to bump up the compression ratio. Thx.
  20. 71dodge

Honda gx390

i got a good running HONDA NOT A CLONE!! GX390 it has a 1 inch keyed shaft and runs good.... complete and ready to use... 200 plus shipping OBO