mb1210

1. Midyrman

For Sale: Bonanza MB1210 TC

Bonanza MB1210 TC Rare torque converter Bonanza bike with tall jack shaft mounts to accommodate the large driven gear. Tecumseh 3.5hp. 1970. Model H35-45142H. Serial 0237. (see picture) Believed to be original to the bike. Needs timing set and tune- up. Original Bonanza data...
  2. diggers

bonanza mx1210 or mb1210 needing wheels for it

Hello got another mini but I think its a mb1210 correct??? Also in need of some wheels for it reasonably priced or maybe just sell the frame not sure yet. If you have a set of rims let me know or if you know what it is let me know the id tag has 31 8239 on it
  3. minibikin'

Bonanza MB1210

Just picked this up. Had to go to Jersey. This will be my youngest sons Windber ride this year. His birthday is next Thursday. I always sneak an extra present in from me that I know he's bee wanting. Only problem now is he'll want to start on it right away.
  4. Bonanza MB 1210 Mini-bike Decoupage

Bonanza MB 1210 Mini-bike Decoupage

Thanks to Bonanza Bryan for identifing this heart throb of mine from fifth grade. I cut the image out of a magazine, probably Boys Life, in fifth grade ~1974, and decoupaged it for an art class project.