bonanza mx1210 or mb1210 needing wheels for it

Hello got another mini but I think its a mb1210 correct??? Also in need of some wheels for it reasonably priced or maybe just sell the frame not sure yet. If you have a set of rims let me know or if you know what it is let me know the id tag has 31 8239 on it

It's an MB 1210 TC with the MB 1210 forks. It has taller jack shaft mounts. It would have had a torque converter on it. Here is the brochure pic.

Also, The swing arm is mounted incorrectly. It should be mounted to the jack shaft. Someone added those brackets that it is attached to. Nice bike though! :thumbsup:

Bent Frame

Don't loose sleep over the bent frame, its probably fixable.
Look through the threads on here and you will find some fine examples on how to fix it.

Thanks
Frankster

O :doah: now I see the little bend thanks for letting me know heck I could prrolly smack it with a 10lb sledge and it would/should go down

Just kidding prolly whout have to heat it up alittle but its not all that bad heck I didn't even notice it until you guys the experts pointed it out thanks I appreciate it guess ill have to pay more attention when buying a mini :doah: