1.3 rev roller rockers

Will these work with a 290 lift cam? Head milled .060, 26# springs. I will be using the rev adjustable push rods. Would I benefit better with the 1.2s?

Should have mentioned its a gx160 head on a gx200. Don't have the head here to see if it works. Waiting on some valve work to be done.

True. I ordered the cam and rockers from agk. I was hoping somebody could give me an answer on here. They are pretty busy with race season, so it takes a while to get a response. Not hating, just figured I could get an answer faster.

Hey DVD

The difference between 1.2 ratio and 1.3 ratio is dependent on the cam. I personally ran 1.3 billet roller rockers with the following cams and had good success... .276" AGK - .285" NR - .290" ISKY -.310" ISKY

If your head is milled .060", make sure you check for piston to valve clearance. Especially if you go with the 1.3 ratio rockers.

Any other questions, please feel free to hit me up - jarrett@raceseng.com

Thanks much
Jarrett Seng
Owner - Raceseng Inc.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Hey DVD

The difference between 1.2 ratio and 1.3 ratio is dependent on the cam. I personally ran 1.3 billet roller rockers with the following cams and had good success... .276" AGK - .285" NR - .290" ISKY -.310" ISKY

If your head is milled .060", make sure you check for piston to valve clearance. Especially if you go with the 1.3 ratio rockers.

Any other questions, please feel free to hit me up - jarrett@raceseng.com

Thanks much
Jarrett Seng
Owner - Raceseng Inc.
Good quick reply
I have ran them pretty much the same way. Do as advised, and you should be fine

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply raceseng. And everyone else with the advice. I will definitely check the head for valve clearance. MDB, You ever have valve clearance issues with a milled head? I remember reading that you always use 1.3 ratio, and I know how crazy you get with your engines!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply raceseng. And everyone else with the advice. I will definitely check the head for valve clearance. MDB, You ever have valve clearance issues with a milled head? I remember reading that you always use 1.3 ratio, and I know how crazy you get with your engines!
Yes I have, but I run a lot more lift than you. And sometimes just the extra duration on a cam will cause piston to valve issues.

I would think with your setup you will be fine. But remember a better combo is no milling, but smaller chamber to start with.