$ 1000 big wheel

capguncowboy

drift trike. They don't look like much but there is a lot of fab work that goes into those things. I wouldn't pay that, but someone might. You can't blame the guy for trying.

capguncowboy

Another thing -- I definitely wouldn't ride that trike without some sort of harness or at least sidewalls on the seat to keep the rider on it.

They're getting popular. I don't get it, but I do recall being a teenager 40 years ago, and sliding around frozen parking lots with my VW bug. The younger guys get it. Safer than doing it in a car. Although using PVC to lose traction seems whimpy. Slap on a monster two stroke with hard slicks, and I'm there.

Come to think of it, there are several vintage karts out there racing right now, which incorporate a rear wheel traction loss in turns to set their angles up.

Itype2slo

They used to have the slick track in Carson where the track had a slick polyurethane coating on it and they would put baby powder on it around the turns. We used to get drunk and crash into each other until they would throw us off. they changed the tracks and made the karts more enclosed and safer and less fun.:thumbsup: