14cc or 18cc head?

I am looking into a new head and valvetrain parts. I have a modified clone with these mods:
Billet fw and rod
18lb springs
22mm mikuni
split retainers and keepers
flat top piston
header
.265 cam

I am looking for more power. which head would work best? this is the first build that i am changing the head on. Also, would I need new pushrods (chromoly)? New rockers? What if I get a head with bigger ports? Do I need stainless steel valves too? thanks for replies in advance

I am looking into a new head and valvetrain parts. I have a modified clone with these mods:
Billet fw and rod
18lb springs
22mm mikuni
split retainers and keepers
flat top piston
header
.265 cam

I am looking for more power. which head would work best? this is the first build that i am changing the head on. Also, would I need new pushrods (chromoly)? New rockers? What if I get a head with bigger ports? Do I need stainless steel valves too? thanks for replies in advance
Anything you do to make the top end stronger will be better in the long run.
I like the stainless valves and related parts because they do not break. The stock parts however might be OK if you are willing to check them and adjust and or replace frequently ( if you see a valve is stating to mushroom for example )

One head of the other all depends on proce and availlability.
Both will improve the performance of the engine. The 14 may offer slightly more gain depending on how the whole package works together.

Bigger valves may make some extra power if you can move more trough the engine based on your carb cam and exhaust.
I'm not sure what to sugest since that cam does not offer a lot of additional lift and the carb is kind of small.
A smaller carb, valve and longer durration intake will run very well in many cases and work better than a bigger badly matched intake carb and valve combination.

Better pushrods and rockers are part of the stronger more reliable thing I mentioned. These are always a good investment.....
See how much you can get basic 14cc head with SS valves for....
Look for some Honda rockers and push rods....
Do mild port and polish and odds are you will have a noticeable imrpovement, stronger top and without breaking the bank

I have an OEM honda 22cc head ported and polished that should give you plenty of power. it's a bare head no valves. PM me if your interested

I have an OEM honda 22cc head ported and polished that should give you plenty of power. it's a bare head no valves. PM me if your interested
That is another option:
Better to mill a Honda head than a clone head.
The Honda heads are better quality from the start ( less poris casting ) so they are less liekly to crack and warp. You will still need to mill it though to get any significant improvement.
A simply ported head, even one that has been flow benched and worked over by a real expert will n ot make as signifiant an imrpovement as a simple compression ratio increase for you at this point.

But Milled Honda head has the potential to flow a little better than an unported 14cc