1959 Homelite Trail King

I'm new to this forum but,thought I'd share some photo's of my recent restoration of my 1959 Homelite Trail King.

I was feeling sorry for the old guy sitting there in it brush painted blue paint and rusted up chassis and decided it was time for a new life and a new rider. I hope he has as much fun on the old boy as I did!

Not that I'd sell it anytime soon but, anybody have a value of what one in this condition is worth? I think dad paid $50 in 1981 or 82. I know I'm about $350 into its restoration. I was thinking $1000 tops.....? Any ideas just curious?

Nice those are a rare bike. Iv only seen one in person with a factory sidecar also. And theyve only been discussed on here a few times. id say your about right on your price estimate :shrug:

Looking for parts

I'm new to this forum but,thought I'd share some photo's of my recent restoration of my 1959 Homelite Trail King.

I was feeling sorry for the old guy sitting there in it brush painted blue paint and rusted up chassis and decided it was time for a new life and a new rider. I hope he has as much fun on the old boy as I did!
I just picked up two of these, one with balloon tires and one with the smaller tractor tires, can you give me any info on parts you may have had to track down and were you got them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Jeff

Attachments