1968 Rupp swingarm wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

markus

We are in need of a 1968 Rupp swingarm. Does not matter what model it came off of as I can relocate the fender tab as needed but it has to be a 1968 for the correct axle mounts. Needs to be in decent, unaltered shape, or not too messed up to repair.....like the one we have :laugh:

Shipped price to 34223 as well please.

thank you

markus

I have a TT500 swingarm available. I could post a few pics if your interested.
Let me or Reeve know, Its for the frame he just got from you and had drop shipped down here, His turned out to be all hatched up to fit a 1969 wheel with drum brake on :doah:. Thanks

markus

Could you post a pic of a unique to 1968 only rupp frame with swingarm attached for reference ?
This is a bare 1968 swingarm sitting in front of same year frame, Fender tab will differ between models but that is irrelevant for me as I can alter that, Some are like this one pictured and some the tab goes straight up of the tubing. Has to have the 68 specific axle mount tabs though

I had some work done to my computer, sorry for the confusion.
Swing arm has some rash inside right arm,as seen in pic. Otherwise straight and without pitting. $90 shipped

colt 1911

I have a Question on this swing arm The one I am working on is froze on the bushing and have been unsuccessful removing the bushing . Is this solid all the way through or how is the easiest way of getting it apart
you will have to find someone with a torch to get it out. you can find the bushing at blackwidow motor sports if you have a rupp

Status
Not open for further replies.