1968 Rupp XL350 Roller

capguncowboy

I picked this bike up on Wednesday and went through everything on it. The brakes have been cleaned and lubed, the chrome was polished as good as it's going to get, and frame was washed.

As far as I can tell, everything is in good condition. There are a few pieces missing (tires, lights, wiring harness, brake levers, rear brake cable, and throttle cable), but what's there works well.

The chrome is pocked over almost every surface, the worst being the gas tank (see pics). The undersides of the fenders are rusted, but not severely pitted. I was planning on curing the rust and painting the undersides to prevent future damage, but decided not to keep the bike for myself.

I'd like to get $1200 OBO. I know that seems like a lot, but these don't come up very often, and rarely come with all the hard-to-find parts. I would like to emphasize the "make an offer" claim. Please don't hesitate to make an offer. I really need to free up some money for my Roadster build. If you have questions, send me a PM. I can take more pictures upon request -- just let me know what you'd like to see.

I can have this bike broken down and packaged up, ready to ship to you the following day. If you live nearby, I can meet you, or deliver it within a reasonable distance.

Thanks!