1970 BGW Tri-Rod

If you dont mind can i ask you a couple questions. What motor did you use? How did run, fun? How mouth did you sell it for?
Thanks

I put the 6.5hp clones on all my trikes. They are cheap. I think right now they are $109 with the club coupon but there are other coupons and you can get them for $99. But they are very dependable. Plenty of torque and speed if you use a 30 series torque converter. I sold mine for $900.... But they are more a labor of love than a money maker...Randy

Can you locate a model number? There should be plate on the rear bumper that lists it or it may actually be written on the body. The two most popular versions are the TR-351 and TR-381, but there are a couple other models as well. If you can figure out the model, I can tell you what engine it oringally came with.

Also- does it have rear suspension? This will also help with model identification.

Post some pics if you can!

No rear suspension. Ending up getting a 9hp subaru engine for it. We finished the frame painted all black now. Working on the body, hopefully paint this weekend. I'm going to paint everything black. Its looking pretty cool sor far.