1970's Alsport Tri-Sport RTS

Bear

The start to my new found passion came when I stopped over at a buddies house and saw the most unique trike I have ever seen. All it said was Tri-sport on the side of it.

Bear

Then I got the wife's ok to buy it. "kinda" So I got it home and the first night I had it I took the motor out cause it wasn't firing.

Bear

I cleaned the points and painted the motor and put it back in to the frame. At the same time I stripped the frame down to bare metal and the put 6-7 coats of flat black primer on it.

Bear

Now the newest idea I did was to use bed liner on the bucket and front finder with some nice bright orange paint for POP. I also put different rear tires on it just for fun. And yes those are spare tires but man they roll nicely down the road at 30mph.

sgv

hey bear how dose that thing handle ive allways see the 3 wheelers but not sure how they ride they look fun but like a go kart take up room

joshua. c.

nice trike. if you want that engine to last be shore to ditch that heater box around the carb and fit it with an air filter. a small amount of sand being kicked up into that engine coold esily kill it. the engine is off a snow blower hence the lack of air filter. by the way, hate the look to those rims, the origenals were better. if you realy want it to look good put a nobby set of tires on the origenal rims, like the bigger race modles of that trike.

Now the newest idea I did was to use bed liner on the bucket and front finder with some nice bright orange paint for POP. I also put different rear tires on it just for fun. And yes those are spare tires but man they roll nicely down the road at 30mph.

I put bedliner on this one...Covers the bodywork I had to do nicely. Randy