3 wheeler Owosso Explorer 800`S | eBay

1972 Owosso 800`s
3 wheeler Owosso Explorer 800`S

Image not availableEnlarge

Click to scroll up
Click to scroll down

Sell one like this
Item Location: Stover, MO, United States

Time left: 3d 20h (Oct 18, 201106:35:47 PDT)

Price: US $999.00 Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It Now

Add to Watch listStart of panelAdd to Watch list
Add to Wish list
Sign in for more listsEnd of panelAdd to a new list
Please enter a valid name

(Separate multiple list names with a comma.)
Cancel
Start of LayerEnd of Layer

Get low monthly payments- opens in a new window or tab

Payment: Full payment required within 7 days of auction close.

Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping.
Vehicle shipping quote is available.

Coverage: This vehicle is eligible for up to $50,000 in Vehicle Purchase Protection. Restrictions Apply- opens in a new window or tab. (Not eligible for eBay Buyer Protection)
A reserve price is the minimum price the seller will accept. This price is hidden from bidders. To win, a bidder must have the highest bid and have met or exceeded the reserve price.
Start of LayerEnd of LayerInternational Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.Visit the eBay's page on international trade here- opens in a new window or tab.
Start of LayerEnd of LayerInternational Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit the eBay's page on international trade- opens in a new window or tab.
Start of LayerEnd of Layer

Seller info
Member id motocdale1 ( Feedback Score Of 1189)
100% Positive feedback
Ask a question
Save this seller
See other items from this seller

Other item info
Item number: 220872510832
Item condition: Used
Sells to: United States

Share: this item |Print this item - opens in a new window or tab|Report item

Description Shipping Payment Before You Buy

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Last updated on Oct 13, 2011 06:52:54 PDT View all revisions
1972 Owosso 800`s

Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab... Read moreabout the condition
Title: 3 wheeler Owosso Explorer 800`S

Vehicle Information
VIN: 2461
Mileage: 999 miles
Vehicle title: Not available

Features
Engine size (cc): 250 cc Type: 3-Wheeler Exterior color: Blue
Drive train: 2-Wheel drive Transmission type: Automatic

You are looking at and hopefully buying a 1971-72 Owosso Explorer 800`s made in Owosso michigan in the early 70`s. I bought this from the original owner about 10 years ago, he was in his 80s and used it around on his farm in clinton MO. The blue body is all original and not repainted. I cleaned it up, detailed it installed new tires, brakes, cables, levers, bearings, new carb and muffler on the 8hp tecumseh. Looks great and runs great and is a blast from the past to ride. Comes with 2 new comet drive belts. The only thing it needs is the seat bottom. Last summer there was a purple one sold here on ebay for $1245.00 and it was no where near as good as this one. The buy it now price is the least amount that i am willing to sell it for. I will not ship. 3 wheeler must be picked up at my shop. I am in Stover,MO 65078. Cash when picked up or certified bank check for payment and bank check must be OK buy my bank before unit leaves my shop. I have 100% feedback. Any questions email or call my cell at 573-746-1310 Thanks Randy

Last edited: