1973 Fox Thunderbolt

Got the front bolt. I think I am going to want stiffer shocks in the front. Problem is they are 12" and all I have lying around is 11" or 13 1/2"...

Your bike is turning out great Randy! The rear swing arm looks like it will hold up better than the stock one. My friend has one that has been sitting unused for some time.. need to get it for myself!

The tank is just sitting there for now so I can get an idea on the air filter and muffler I will need. Delray, got any spare intakes or exhausts lying around you want to sell for a hemi Predator?
The tank will be painted black after the vinegar is done with the little surface rust inside. Then will ger the Thunderbolt decals being made. Still waiting on the shoes for the front brakes to come in the mail....

Trying to get this thing done for the race Saturday but...... Need a conduit long enough for the rear brake. Front brakes havent even shipped yet.(but I don't need those).. Cleaned the inside of the tank and painted it black.put on the throttle. Ordered an air filter from OldMiniBikes but is going to be temporary until I can find something that doesnt stick out. Going to make an ugly header until I can make something better.

Well I got it mostly done. I still need my front brakes,cable and brake lever. I need to adjust the rear brake,add a little more oil for the slant factor,tighten the handle cars and I want to repaint the tank at some point later on.. I think I might go back to the red. But I did take it for a quick spin and its like driving a Cadillac.

I put a jet kit, air filter and a temporary muffler made out of a 90 degree and 2 foot section of gas pipe so it would be out of the way. That will get redone also. But I wanted to have it ready for the races today. I'll get more pics today.