2 Used Baja Motorsports Doodlebugs and New Motor

jbol

For sale I have a pair or 2 Used Baja Motorsports Doodlebugs plus a brand new original 97cc motor still in the box. I listed this under parts as there is no title to the bikes nor do they come with one. This is perfect for a father and son as one has a Honda clone 6.5hp motor already on it. It has very low hours approximately 15 hours. It was laid on its side and does have a few dings, but nothing major. The second one is near mint and has approximately 15 hours on it as well it has the original 97cc motor and has never been wrecked. These are for sale "as is" ( though you should have no problems as they are practically new) and the buyer is responsible for shipping or pickup in Omaha, Ne. 68116. I also have these listed on ebay

Last edited:
Number 1,

Jesse. Quit reverting to your "Old ways."

I am surprised Strigoi did not chime in about eBay>? wth

George, How's it going??

Maxterpaul went to Arizona and picked up the same bike I paid $200 for, for $100.00.

The red 2.8 hp is worth $100.00/ the modified is worth less, it was dropped. end of comment/?

Seller: These guys are brutal. If you get $600, I will send you a Home Depot Gift Card for $20.00, you must prove it, with a cancelled check and deposit reference...

Happy riding and Happy New Year!

TT out!

vette66_00

We should make a new policy if you have less than 100 post you cant post in the FORSALE area. Just a thought

I would think at 100 post you should have been here long enough to have a real grasp on what things really go for, well maybe.

Im mean really you can get a Brand New one at Sears, Tractor Supply, ect for $300. Most of us paid $150 band new for ours.

Seller: These guys are brutal. If you get $600, I will send you a Home Depot Gift Card for $20.00, you must prove it, with a cancelled check and deposit reference...

Happy riding and Happy New Year!

TT out!
Ok, your on. If it sells for $600 I will prove it. I could use a $20 Hope Depot gift card. However from the sounds of things. They wont sell for that price. Guess all I can do is wait and see. Thanks for the flames guys :)

Sooner79

Rather than razzing him about his asking price, why not just let the free enterprise system work? If his price is too high, they won't sell and then he can lower them to a price that will. Pretty simple.

Rather than razzing him about his asking price, why not just let the free enterprise system work? If his price is too high, they won't sell and then he can lower them to a price that will. Pretty simple.
Cause he will bump 400 times saying "nobody" or "Come on guys" and then the "price is OBO" post will follow. Dude this is the internet it always goes the same way.

Yep, thats the plan. For those that say Im asking too much: Let me know how much you think they are worth (thats the 2 bikes + the new motor)? Im not saying you have to buy them, but would like to know the general concensus on how much they are worth. Any help is appreciated.

i wouldn't pay over $125 for a used DB with a stock engine. i'd probably go $300 for one with a 6.5 swap, but since it's been down i'd pay less.

i wouldn't really say that any of the comments were flames. quite a few of them weren't directed at you and just the way the classifieds seem to work in general.

Yep, thats the plan. For those that say Im asking too much: Let me know how much you think they are worth (thats the 2 bikes + the new motor)? Im not saying you have to buy them, but would like to know the general concensus on how much they are worth. Any help is appreciated.
they are worth prob 350-400 for both

Cause he will bump 400 times saying "nobody" or "Come on guys" and then the "price is OBO" post will follow. Dude this is the internet it always goes the same way.
Wrong! If they dont sell, they dont sell. Members on the board know I am selling them thus know where they can reach me if interested. Like I say, If they dont sell this thread is dead.