2015 Temecula Bob/LSC Drag Roller... SO Cal, will ship

2015 Temecula Bob Drag Bike Roller. Another project by Temecula Bob and I.. He built the frame and forks.. Im going to list it, but wont bother me if it does not sell, as with anything else I build... I will continue to work on this in between other projects... and update, as things change with it. it can go throughout any stage, up until completion... next up, bracing, then wheelie bars... gas tank, then engine... then finish work...

has brand new wheels... and hardware... $650. NO ENGINE... NO BRAKES... what you see in the pic, minus the engine...

Will sell bare frame and forks separately also... $300

WILL SHIP ON YOUR DIME, shipping is anywhere from approx. $100-140

Last edited:
Will update price shortly... anyhow...

have moved a little further on this... one of my special universal caliper brackets... im making them for different calipers... all the main ones.. I set my caliper position where i want on each bike, but i will have some that will work with almost any live axle setup... in very near future... programmed up, just have to test cut...

a few have asked me about putting brakes on it if they bought one, etc... just cost a little more is all... and u are using a certain caliper at your own risk

have installed the following, all new:
dual piston hyd caliper
7.1 (3/16" thick) rotor
rotor hub
split sprocket
sprocket hub
4 aluminum split collars
aluminum sprocket guard

the caliper is not touching the frame... though it may appear that way in the pic

in this pic you can see the clearance on the caliper...

this frame will fit a big block.. i shouldnt even call it a small block frame... but i do because it fits the typical drag bike shorter narrower tire people run (6.5" wide), when they consider using a drag style setup in the rear... this frame will not fit the VERY wide slick used when most people are running a big block.. the other style frame is made for that...

Hey sup with the stang at first glance I think 5.0 but then I think 2.3 turbo and then I look at that hood so I guess the question is what's in it and then I think LS and think of bow ties what's going on here ?
i actually hate the hood but had it sitting... will have different hood when im done... but it is caged and has a turbo chevy LS setup for it on the other side of the garage... Im not really into Ford all that much... but i love the notch race car projects...
had another that was completely stripped and meant for track only, but couldnt build two of them at this time, so pulled my engine out of that one and decided to build a nicer version that i could street/strip

in other mustang, never fired it

I had it roll caged soon as i bought it and wanted the full interior... my daughter thinks she will be racing it in 3 years when she turns 16...

Its got 3 gx390s in it !!! Its an experiment ... Lol
lol