212cc predator with gx 160 head

i was thinking about putting in a gx 160 head on my 212 cc predator
right now every thing is stock except a header, air filter, adapter and a jet.
i know i have to drill the guide post with a 7/16" bit but i don't know what is going to fit. will the header, carb, valve posts, valve retainers and valve cover
i just want to know before i sink a lot of money into it.
thanks any info will be appreciated.

Predator valve cover bolts are the same.
A predator valve cover is different from a regular clone. (all I have are). A rebuglar clone wont fit the predator, but the Predator will work on the clone. The Predator head is rounded out more, so the outside lip on the 196cc wont fit around the head. I sat a Predator cover on a 196cc head and it looks like it should seal fine.

I Qouted the wrong person!!!!
You are totally right, the bolts are the same!! And I am a dumb A$$

rmm727

A predator valve cover is different from a regular clone. (all I have are). A rebuglar clone wont fit the predator, but the Predator will work on the clone. The Predator head is rounded out more, so the outside lip on the 196cc wont fit around the head. I sat a Predator cover on a 196cc head and it looks like it should seal fine.

I Qouted the wrong person!!!!
You are totally right, the bolts are the same!! And I am a dumb A$$
How did I know when I posted that someone would read that in a hurry and make this thread even more confusing.

rmm727

No, you need another Predator head gasket. Remember the bore is still bigger than the gx200/honda clone. You want a head gasket that matches the bore of the block. I guess there are .040" thick ones and approx. .010" metal style ones. I believe ARC racing has both.