2x2 Project Questions

Hi everyone, newb here.

I am in the planning stages of a 2x2 trail bike and have a few questions. I am fairly technical minded and I'm familiar with the Rokon 2x2 system as well as the other Trailpartner and Arctic Cat Cub system. I will be using a Trailpartner/Cub chain and horizontal u-joint style front drive system.

Some specs of what i have planned so far:

Honda ATC110 or 200 engine/transmission
Low jackshaft ratio for crawling/pulling
No suspension.... only fat tires
25x12-9 Carlisle Stryker tires
4 on 4" trailer hubs/spindle
Scratch built frame with single sided rear arm and single sided front forks
inboard brakes
Snorkle (to get the intake near the handlebars)

The Russian Tarus 2x2 is my inspiration, but mine will probably be heavier with wider tires and a bigger engine.

Now that that's out of the way we can get on to my specific questions. As we all know, when turning, the front wheel follows a wider radius path than the rear so therefore is spinning faster, and that is why 2x2 bikes have to have an overrunning(also called sprag or one-way) clutch in the drivetrain to allow the front wheel to travel faster than the rear. I was wondering if the overrunning clutch being before vs after the steering u-joint will affect handling while turning because of the elliptical rather than circular rotation inherent in a u-joint running at an angle. If I could find a small enough cv(constant velocity) joint to use this wouldn't be an issue. I am afraid that at low speeds in a very sharp turn the front drive will kick in and out rapidly when it should just coast.

Thouhts? Comments?

Thanks