3-wheeler

bandit 40

That looks like a nice project mybiz, a tec 5hp would push that around really good:thumbsup: but you know:confused: that takes up as much room as 3 MINI's. And at the rate your going you need all the room you can spare :smile:

mybiz

hum 5hp Not!

That looks like a nice project mybiz, a tec 5hp would push that around really good:thumbsup: but you know:confused: that takes up as much room as 3 MINI's. And at the rate your going you need all the room you can spare :smile:
I was thinking of stepping back around 33 years ago when i had my 3 wheeled Dunecycle W/340cc Rockwell motor on it. And reliving some of the fun i had back the. But using a little common sense this time:eek:hmy::evil_laughter:
I can pick up a few snowmobiles around these parts cheap. My suzuki quadrunner takes up lots of room to guess i'll have to just buy or build more storage:doah:

mybiz

Went and looked at it today but i couldn't talk myself into spending $50 for it now that a first for me :confused: It was in real good shape it just needed 1 rear tire it kind of looks like the wards 555 model w/duel independent band brakes so you can turn But its not over yet i told him id get back with him in 3 days if he doesn't sale by then I'll buy it Bandit 40 screwed me out of this one:evil_laughter: When he said they take up room I could have slapped a $99 hf 6.HP a driver and the brake and throttle on which I've got all of And ask $250 and made a few oh well like i need more projects:no::no::no::surrender:

Naaa I would man but I don't want to step on anyones toes............ Besides I have no idea where the heck thats at. Did you ever go and get that super bronc from that lady in Topeka??????

mybiz

Ain't stepping on mine :thumbsup: and the crazy lady with the super bronc i think she is a very lonely woman:scared: I believe she is a few taco's short of a taco plate:eek::eek::eek:
If you really would like the 3 wheeler i'll go get it a hold for you:thumbsup:

Ain't stepping on mine :thumbsup: and the crazy lady with the super bronc i think she is a very lonely woman:scared: I believe she is a few taco's short of a taco plate:eek::eek::eek:
If you really would like the 3 wheeler i'll go get it a hold for you:thumbsup:
Ya she did seem a little lonely, poor gal. I appreciate your offer :thumbsup:, I still would have to drive a ways to go and get it. I think I will wait and see if someone aorund here will post theres on craigslist. One of these days when I get out your way or you get out my way PM and we can have lunch, dinner, or breakfast. My treat, thanks for the offer!!!!

mybiz

pic

Ya she did seem a little lonely, poor gal. I appreciate your offer :thumbsup:, I still would have to drive a ways to go and get it. I think I will wait and see if someone around here will post theres on craigslist. One of these days when I get out your way or you get out my way PM and we can have lunch, dinner, or breakfast. My treat, thanks for the offer!!!!
If she never sent you pic's here it is At first she wanted to trade for my guns and then chainsaws and then my Honda spree:doah: And i could tell you how many pics i sent her.:confused: So i finally i ask her joking ? was she going to rob me becouse she knew i had lots of stuff. And she never replyed after that but here is the bike is it hers :confused:
sorry i'll have to make the pics smaller:censure:

mybiz

Crazy womans super bronc

Ya she did seem a little lonely, poor gal. I appreciate your offer :thumbsup:, I still would have to drive a ways to go and get it. I think I will wait and see if someone aorund here will post theres on craigslist. One of these days when I get out your way or you get out my way PM and we can have lunch, dinner, or breakfast. My treat, thanks for the offer!!!!
Had to srink the pic's i think she needs to see a srink also:hammer:
She was asking $300:thumbdown:

Last edited:
that $50 dollar trike is an adventure machines 650 powered by a briggs 6.5hp if im not mistaken and there the company that invented the quad yep and of course honda had to copy it and say they designed it but they invented the trike i guess so its even
:thumbsup:

She sent me one HUGE pic. When I opend my email I had to stand across the room to view the pic properly :laugh: The first thing I saw was no tank and that pretty much did it for me. Glad to hear you kept you guns, you might need them to keep her at bay :lol:. She's out there :eek:ut: that's for sure :laugh:
I might have paid 150 but I don't think she would have it.