4" azusalite wheel issues

I have a 4" azusalite wheel-I want to mount a 4.10/3.50 x 4 Carlisle sawtooth on it. The bead on the tire seems almost too small to get the rim through. Has anyone ever had this problem? How do I mount the tire? I'm thinking of the old-fashioned method of soapy water........Thanks for any info.

Yes,indeed,they are two-piece wheels,but the inner half of each wheel is a bit large for the inner tire bead. I'm thinking of trying to assemble the wheels with the tire bead just loosely sitting there,and then inflate it,but I don't think the beads will cooperate.

I wound up using WD-40 on the beads-then I put it on the floor,tire side down. A terrycloth towel was used to protect the paint that I sprayed on it-then I simply stood on it. My 230 lb. carcass worked like a press-it popped right in! Then I repeated the process for the other side-MAKE SURE THE HALVES ARE LINED UP!!!! And it worked again. So now I'm not afraid of Azusalites anymore. When the halves are together,the L-stem requires a long,narrow air chuck to inflate it.

1stlegendtx

I wound up using WD-40 on the beads-then I put it on the floor,tire side down. A terrycloth towel was used to protect the paint that I sprayed on it-then I simply stood on it. My 230 lb. carcass worked like a press-it popped right in! Then I repeated the process for the other side-MAKE SURE THE HALVES ARE LINED UP!!!! And it worked again. So now I'm not afraid of Azusalites anymore. When the halves are together,the L-stem requires a long,narrow air chuck to inflate it.
Be careful WD-40 will soften tires by attacking the rubber.:doah: